Marvel dark hero/heroine who'd be Batman's best battle partner?

#1 Posted by blackdemon (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Batman a dark DC superhero? Hell yes. Because of this, and because I think Batman is as awesome as he is badass, I wanted to ask any and all of you Batman fans out there the following question. If there were to be a dark hero or heroine from Marvel Comics who was to team up with Batman and help him take down the criminal scum he constantly faces on the mean streets of Gotham City, who would, in your opinion, be the best choice? Marc Spector AKA Moon Knight? James Howlett/Logan AKA Wolverine? Elektra Natchios? T'Challa AKA Black Panther? Frank Castle AKA Punisher? Natasha Romanov AKA Black Widow? Eddie Brock AKA Venom(he longs to protect the innocent, so I see him as a warped hero, not a villain)? Maria Callasantos AKA Feral(as a mutant powered living being and dark heroine, not depowered or as a corpse, ghost or villainess, of course)? Eric Brooks AKA Blade? Johnny Blaze AKA Ghost Rider? Carl Lucas AKA Luke Cage? Laura Kinney AKA X-23? Melissa Joan Gold AKA Songbird? Or is there another dark hero or heroine from the Marvel Universe you think would be the best one to fight alongside Batman as his partner? Please state your opinions and thoughts, all!

#2 Posted by Night Thrasher (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Widow is a good choice...as is Elektra.

#3 Posted by TheRedRobin96 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Black Panther though I think he would beat Batman in a good fight (in my opinion) Moon Knight and I think Daredevil would be a really good team up, though I have always thought Daredevil/Nightwing is an awesome team up.

#4 Posted by entropy_aegis (20906 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil is the only one I can see him getting along with.

#5 Posted by Soulstealer (828 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Daredevil is the only one I can see him getting along with.

Agreed, most of those are a little too bloodthirsty for Bruce.

Though not Panther. And I could see that working.

#6 Posted by Kairan1979 (27257 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
#7 Posted by BatteredArmor (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

Panther or Daredevil

#8 Posted by jrock85 (2882 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.

#9 Posted by jhazzroucher (25150 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm of course.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#10 Posted by BatteredArmor (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: ......Storm isn't a dark hero, just a hero

#11 Posted by jhazzroucher (25150 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@jhazzroucher: ......Storm isn't a dark hero, just a hero

She's dark when she's in mohawk. But just wanna clarify. what do you mean by "dark" hero?

#12 Posted by BatteredArmor (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: Punisher, Wolverine, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Electra guys like that they mostly come out at night use stealth are less powerful don't have as much public sanction and are much closer to crossing "the line" aka killing they have a less positive tone and generally have more grimy books like how the current arc of Detective comics centers around cutting peoples faces off.

Storm is to positive powerful and generally to far away from the darker concepts of comics to really apply

#13 Posted by jhazzroucher (25150 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@jhazzroucher: Punisher, Wolverine, Daredevil, Moon Knight, Electra guys like that they mostly come out at night use stealth are less powerful don't have as much public sanction and are much closer to crossing "the line" aka killing they have a less positive tone and generally have more grimy books like how the current arc of Detective comics centers around cutting peoples faces off.

Storm is to positive powerful and generally to far away from the darker concepts of comics to really apply

Then I'll go for Bloodstorm instead.

#14 Posted by Saren (27933 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely Daredevil.

#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
Daredevil.
#16 Posted by Zemoftw (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

Black panther

Moon knight

Daredevil

The story could be them hunting the punisher

Avatar image for infantfinite128
#17 Posted by infantfinite128 (5983 posts) - - Show Bio

@jhazzroucher: I'd go with Storm as well. Just like Bruce, she vowed never to kill, and she has good leadership, hand to hand skills, and with her claustrophobia, dealings with the X-Men, harsh childhood on the streets, I believe she'd understand the psychology enough for Bruce to feel comfortable with her at his side.

#18 Posted by Conmemy (164 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP!!!

#19 Posted by Conmemy (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.