Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Looking for comic artist

cday12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cday12

Hello! I am looking for an artist to help make a fan-made Batman comic idea I am working on. Since this is fan-made it will not be paid and is just for fun/portfolio pieces (if you are a career artist). Please email me at chrisday1994@gmail.com if you are interested.

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DrArcania

@cday12 said:

Hello! I am looking for an artist to help make a fan-made Batman comic idea I am working on. Since this is fan-made it will not be paid and is just for fun/portfolio pieces (if you are a career artist). Please email me at chrisday1994@gmail.com if you are interested.

Actually i am not "career artist" and not a artist - but at past i make 3/6 comics... have 2 unfinished Batman comics, and third is in preparation (to be honest in June will be two years of preparation) . This third actually have the title > Dr. Arcania :P And just how you say, i make it just for fun.

cday12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drarcania: Is there anyway I can read your comics?

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DrArcania

@cday12:

Em.. that few finished comics are not so good, that i can show them to someone. They are finished because i don't go so serious with them :P Just they are not for presentation :P

If i ever finish any Batman comic, very probably that i will post it here somewhere :P

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.