Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23647 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Is Batwoman current member of Batfamilly ???

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know she don't was in New52 !!!

Caivu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Caivu

Yes. She's technically been a member ever since 52, when Nightwing gave her an official Batarang as a gift, thus accepting her into the Family. Her relative outsider status as far as the Batfamily goes is mostly self-imposed. She's just not a core member the way characters like Dick or Barbara are.

A big part of her characterization has been her developing a more nuanced view of being an independent vigilante. She used to be pretty adamant about working alone, but after a few team-ups over the years, she's warmed up to the idea.

laughingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Technically. She mainly does her own thing, but with the current Detective Comics arcs, I'd say she's a member for now. We'll see what happens with her solo title.

BibbyBoxx2219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Shes working with Batman in Detective Comics Rebirth.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

She's in Detective Comics and will have her own solo comic.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes hopefully she or Dick Grayson can kill Damian too

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Did Damian molest you or something? stick to the fricking topic instead of bringing up Damian at every turn.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HighAccuser

@entropy_aegis: Nope I just dislike his character. Also I'm pretty sure you can't say things like sexual assault here. Also I don't bring up Damian at every turn don't know where you got that from.

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes though she's not apart of the main family. She is more of a reserve member.

DCencyclopedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. And she is literally family to Bruce Wayne.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Nope I just dislike his character. Also I'm pretty sure you can't say things like sexual assault here.

You can dislike like him all you want, I dislike Doomsday and Harley Quinn but I dont go to their forums every few days to diss on them. Your dislike of Batman and Damian just makes you come across as a petty and insecure troll. If this was a "should Damian Wayne be killed" thread your answer would actually be appropriate but it's not, it's got nothing to do with Damian at all. You just dragging him here implies more than just dislike for some fictional character, whatever your problem is get over it because it's not healthy.

Good thing molest doesn't necessarily refer to sexual assault either.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HighAccuser

@nerevarine_11 said:

@entropy_aegis: Nope I just dislike his character. Also I'm pretty sure you can't say things like sexual assault here.

You can dislike like him all you want, I dislike Doomsday and Harley Quinn but I dont go to their forums every few days to diss on them. Your dislike of Batman and Damian just makes you come across as a petty and insecure troll. If this was a "should Damian Wayne be killed" thread your answer would actually be appropriate but it's not, it's got nothing to do with Damian at all. You just dragging him here implies more than just dislike for some fictional character, whatever your problem is get over it because it's not healthy.

You're coming off antagonistic as usual and I don't find that cool @Jashro44

@nerevarine_11 said:

Did Damian molest you or something? stick to the fricking topic instead of bringing up Damian at every turn.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By entropy_aegis

@nerevarine_11 said:
    @entropy_aegis said:
    @nerevarine_11 said:

You're coming off antagonistic as usual and I don't find that cool @Jashro44

@entropy_aegis said:
    @nerevarine_11 said:

And you just come across as a petty and desperate troll as usual. We had this conversation before, stick to the topic or contribute something of note. Stop posting unnecessary snide comments directed towards certain fans and characters again and again. If you have so much of a problem with Damian or Batman then why the hell do you keep mentioning them? why do you come to the forums even? The art of Trolling isto antagonize someone needlessly, this is text book trolling so you have no one to blame but yourself if you think I'm being antagonistic because I'm responding exactly how I'm supposed to respond. What do you think Daredevil fans will do if I go to their boards and post comments like "kill Daredevil" or "typical Daredevil wanker" again and again.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#16 TDK_1997  Online

Right now she is part of the Bat family because Bruce allowed her to enter the inner circle. He is finally starting to trust her in a way or at least he trusts her enough to control people like Cass and Clayface.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: @nerevarine_11: Get back on topic or move on. If there is a problem it can be settled in a PM, or you can PM a moderator about it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.