Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23619 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

if Wolfman means MONSTER

HonikerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By HonikerX

Then a Batman IS the animal? It's Beast? And Danial's like I'll be an animal too. Do you know what a tree sparrow is? right a robin, is an insane acrobat, but they're cats? they're lions, a red tailed hawk is called a sparrowhawk, they're the most incredible learner birds, tree cats, right, of the worlds alvays... I'll make one TOO Batman! And just like one day, YOU'll be so bad, as cool, other kids will be batman, and so will you? Some times people will be ROBIN also, Like CATIE, I know more than one Catie, and I'm Dick, but it's not like boys don't call me Cat. Short for Christian.

Your Nightwing identiy crisis is really upsetting. WHY would Batman think he owns the costume? ANSWER

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I feel like there is a hidden meaning here.

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@phillip33 said:

I feel like there is a hidden meaning here.

Either that or a schizophrenic breakdown.

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@honikerx said:

Then a Batman IS the animal? It's Beast? And Danial's like I'll be an animal too. Do you know what a tree sparrow is? right a robin, is an insane acrobat, but they're cats? they're lions, a red tailed hawk is called a sparrowhawk, they're the most incredible learner birds, tree cats, right, of the worlds alvays... I'll make one TOO Batman! And just like one day, YOU'll be so bad, as cool, other kids will be batman, and so will you? Some times people will be ROBIN also, Like CATIE, I know more than one Catie, and I'm Dick, but it's not like boys don't call me Cat. Short for Christian.

Your Nightwing identiy crisis is really upsetting. WHY would Batman think he owns the costume? ANSWER

You goes totally wrong. Right question is - does bat deserve to be on that suit, and does batsuit deserve to be wield by Bruce Wayne ?

HonikerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By HonikerX

yeah right, you're reading stolen stories. Robin fights in the light of day and keeps up with Wonder Woman, that bo staff in hand, and NEVER wears pants, and made people think child identity,

No Caption Provided

Batman and Robin operated for 4 years? oh my gaaaaud... on a grego? I don't know What you do..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.