Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

I have to tell you something

HonikerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I'm Robin. The rest of the story is that you are an idiot. I don't have to say Peter Pan when I say the first Robin.

That being said, we kind of look alike sometimes. I'm also called Sparrowhawk,

and Superman.

https://www.deviantart.com/blackrocklegacies/gallery/68752530/ROBIN-volume1

Do you have questions? Let's play a game.. ask me about, Batman and Robin, like you could believe in it, because it's me. I'm good with names, Tim came to me.

HonikerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

C3-P0 designed my Robin suit, and he'd heard I kicked my shoes off to kick someone in the throat,

he was wondering about, Tim not being able, to actually wear it, cuz he's a triceratops, or embarassed? so he called him red Robin, like he blushes, and it was RED, actually not green.. he said "you covered up.." he wasn't called Boy Wonder, I don't remember what he was called. but Robin. Damian was called the Gotham Knight

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.