Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

For critics of how Batman handles criminals, would you want him to perform lobotomy on his criminals?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
    life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

So, lately, I've been seeing a growing number of people complaining about the fact that Batman never permanently takes down the scum of Gotham, would you prefer if he lobotomizes people to handle his non super powered foes to control their behavior while not breaking his no killing rule?

Avatar image for hyperzachary327
    HyperZachary327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

u shoudl know

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman would never do that.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, that would be unethical! D:

DrArcania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WOW. Wow... wow.... easy dude... its Dr. Arcania way of clearing Gotham of criminals !!! You "stealing" my idea (somehow) :(

You see i making fanmade Batman comic - Dr. Arcania :)

The Riddler and Dr. Strange are already lobotomized, Joker is brainwashed to attack Bane hideout... and is now in Arkham Asylum with broken back. While some time latter Bane is found dead overdosed with new type of Venom formula...

Then come second part of story where Scarecrow team up with Ratcatcher to spread fear gas all around Gotham with help of few more Batman villain, where Batman going to stop them with the help of Witch Doctor ! Truly a anti-hero !!! There Dr. Arcania again back in story and make just more troubles for all sides !!! Don't wanna say how it all ends :)

But... i stock at beginning od second part :( It lie for about half year somewhere in one of my bookshelf :P Hope i will find the will to finish it one day :P

felgrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give em some that cause permanent loss of violent tendencies and neuter em just to be sure their actions lasted only one generation. Then release em back into society.

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No,its time arkham asylum started reforming criminals,making them good normal guys and ready to fit with other normal people.It's time people's and batfans trust gets paid up.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.