Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Could Batman ACTUALLY beat Spiderman?

• 83 results
    lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@batmanplusjay: Yeah your finished, with your pis filled argument and down playing of other heroes inorder to make Batman look like a GOD (hes not). All your being is a fanboy who just keeps disregarding everything other heroes have and getting angry when someone calls you on your BS. Later Batman Fanboy I suggest you learn Batman better as well as other characters.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@lxlgiftedlxl: Yeah... Sure. Disregarding? Says the one who literally states the members of the JLA in GENERAL meaning ALL. And saying Batman would break his hand. Then says "I said some". You just disregarded your own argument. Then you act like a acting like you can't read in between lines and see where I'm going with it when I compare Batman and someone who isn't spiderman, its like you acted like you couldn't see I was implying " if Batman can do this, why can't he do that?" But nah, your brain couldn't comprehend it so you used stupid disregarding excuses throughout 75% of your book because of your issues. I could go on but, I think I've made my point. Hell, you probably don't even know what my point is. I'm not gonna sit here and argue with a 7 year old who stays on this website 24/7 waiting for a notification. Don't you got a life? Gosh. You always reply within 30 mins of my damn comments. FYI: you don't know anything about Batman or you wouldn't speak of him so lowly.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@batmanplusjay: I though you were done here. I guess fanboys will be fan boys.

Yeah, totally when I also said not all some do and some don't, I even made it clearer when I relied you that I meant Superman WW, AM, MMH. Get over yourself. You clearly disreguard everything to prove Batman is a god.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Lol I thought you were done here. Just shows your a fanboy who can't let things go. I would address your BS above but like YOU said your done here.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Overmonitor
    lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@batmanplusjay: Lol! I thought you were done. Because You said Your done. Furthers proves your a fanboy who can't let things go.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#60 wildvine  Moderator

@batmanplusjay: We don't allow use of the "F" word or the 'tard" slur. Please read the rules before posting again.

@lxlgiftedlxl Stop antagonizing. If you disagree, do it without calling someone a fanboy. If you really think someone is going to stick to their guns no matter what, then you are wasting your time. Move on.

And to both of you, you're done now. Argument over. Fin. Talk to other people. Don't talk to each other in this thread anymore.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By lxlGiftedlxl

@wildvine: My apologies, got it. Won't happen again.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@wildvine: OK. My bad.

Went from a debate, to frustration, then to anger.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#64 wildvine  Moderator

OK. My bad.

Went from a debate, to frustration, then to anger.

That's happens to all of us. Sometimes its best to just drop it.

HushoftheWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By HushoftheWind

Let's just say I like Batman's chances, better than Caps chances

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without prep, no.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Batman analyzes his opponent during fights. He probably won't even fight, just avoid attacks and analyze (he analyzes VERY quickly) and come up with a plan of attack, quickly, since he is a Master Strategist/tactician. Batman has the mind to take on Spiderman in the first enounter, people just automatically count batman out when he's against someone who has super-powers.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#68  Edited By Sovereign91001

Batman can't beat Spider-Man without onesided prep. Give them both equal prep Spidey wins, random encounter and Spidey wins, this match has gotten worse for Bats over the years as Peter's powers and skillset continue to grow, add in the fact that he has added in new tech/gadgets to his repertoire and the fight becomes even more one-sided.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mysticmedivh: Batman analyzes his opponent fights. He probably won't even fight, just avoid attacks and analyze (he analyzes VERY quickly) and come up with a plan of attack, quickly, since he is a Master Strategist/tactician. Batman has the mind to take on Spiderman in the first enounter, people just automatically count batman out when he's against someone who has super-powers.

Implying Batman is fast enough to avoid Spider-Man in the first place.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Yes, he is. See? People completely underestimate batman's speed and deception. He doesn't only need speed. He uses deception to confuse his enemies, messing with spiderman mentally like that, yes. He could.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Yes, he is. See? People completely underestimate batman's speed and deception. He doesn't only need speed. He uses deception to confuse his enemies, messing with spiderman mentally like that, yes. He could.

Implying Batman has any sort of knowledge on Spider-Man in the first place.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Damn right, analyzation, batman's awareness is ALWAYS up, as soon as he sees something out of the ordinary, he's analyzing, planning. Especially 15 feet away from a totally masked man dressed as a spider. You think batman'd "ahh... oh well... I'll wait.."?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Damn right, analyzation, batman's awareness is ALWAYS up, as soon as he sees something out of the ordinary, he's analyzing, planning. Especially 15 feet away from a totally masked man dressed as a spider. You think batman'd "ahh... oh well... I'll wait.."?

Well then. I guess Spider-Man wins after all.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bronxbrothers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman can beat anyone at anytime

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TL;DR

Batman beats Spider-Man because that is what he freaking does.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Jimishim12

Without prep, no.

Won't help if Spidey has prep himself, and he does have the current feats to pull of some batman level prep now that he's a ceo.

capfan225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By capfan225

@batmanplusjay: I want to do a bump because you dont really have any intellectual integrity . You have completely misunderstood the spider sense and used a low showing to justify this. If we used current spiderman vs current batman even with prep batman still loses , spiderman has gotten so many upgrades it is impossible to count them all.When you call some one a fan boy dont be a hypocrite on it you your self are a fan boy as well

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By OrangeBat

@capfan225 said:

@batmanplusjay: I want to do a bump because you dont really have any intellectual integrity . You have completely misunderstood the spider sense and used a low showing to justify this. If we used current spiderman vs current batman even with prep batman still loses , spiderman has gotten so many upgrades it is impossible to count them all.When you call some one a fan boy dont be a hypocrite on it you your self are a fan boy as well

Well done, buddy, you just resurrected an 8 month old thread to s**t on another poster for having an opinion you don't like.

And Spider-Sense is easily the dumbest and least consistent of all of Spider-Man's powers. There's a reason people keep attacking it in all of its glorious stupidity.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

capfan225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I had no intention to revive this thread for debate , i just wanted to voice some concerns about your post . Im sorry if you were hurt by the demeanor in which i was giving through my post

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ridd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins

"Oh my god, but how?"

-Well before explaining, i hope yall know who Batman is, in case yall forgot

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3658327

(im using a mobile device, so....sorry)

In the link given above there are 10 feats of Batman and im pretty sure Spiderman cant do any of them.

Batman held his breath for 24 seconds in vaccum and dig out from his own grave, this gives an idea of the meta human physical training he has, he is a martial arts expert and i can list many more feats of Batman but i hope you got the idea.

This proves that he can engage with spiderman in h2h fight.YES HE CAN.

"What if he can engages with him, Spiderman still has his webs ohh and that spidersense"

- Webs and spidersense, you spiderman fans wanna what Batman has- A bulletproof batmobile that he can call anytime, a batjet that he can call anytime via Alfred(those are to kill spiderman but because Batman wont do that, just ignore them), his state of the art tools and weapons AND his intellect and his quick reflexes that helps him dogde bullets.

Spiderman is not serious in any fight(especially if he gets to fight a man in Bat dress)

on the other hand, Batman is goddamn serious throughout the fight and continuously observing his environment(he has eyes everywhere beleive me).

Also if this is an angry Batman then god help Spidey, it would be a stomp.

"Nyah we are spidey fans and rule out whatever you said spidey wins because we are spidey's fans"

-Thats why i see many(not all of them) spidey fans as idiot coz they dont go with the logic.LIKE NEVER.

X-RAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BATMAN GODSTOMPS SPIDERMAN.BATMAN HAS HELLBAT.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 takenstew22  Moderator

Without prep, no.

ps4gamerdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ps4gamerdude

He could.

One option:

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Hellbat

Second option:

• Master Tactician & Strategist: He is a master strategist and tactician commonly utilizes extremely cunning tactics, strategies, and protocols to outwit his foes. He is also an excellent leader and usually commands the Justice League and the Outsiders. Cyborg refers to him as the "Greatest Tactician on the planet" and has listed him as such in his database. Batman is known as one of the greatest (if not the greatest) strategists and tacticians in the entire DC universe, challenged only by Deathstroke who has enhanced mental performance. For these reasons he is listed as the one of the greatest living strategist and tactician in the entire multiverse and recognized as the Justice Leagues leader and tactical commander.-https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Batman#Powers_and_Abilities

Doesn't have to be straight up fight.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. He could not

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.