CBS Reports Death Of... Jason Todd?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
#1 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6732 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for havoc1201
#2 Posted by havoc1201 (569 posts) - - Show Bio

lol wow way to check the article before releasing it, dumb a$$, they have no glue what is going on.

Avatar image for falconpuuunch
#3 Posted by FalconPuuunch (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@havoc1201 said:

lol wow way to check the article before releasing it, dumb a$$, they have no glue what is going on.

Avatar image for havoc1201
#4 Posted by havoc1201 (569 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch: lol clue

Avatar image for falconpuuunch
#5 Edited by FalconPuuunch (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@havoc1201 said:

@FalconPuuunch: lol clue

I know, I just couldn't....

*puts on sunglasses*

RESIST.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
#6 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6732 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for dreadmaster
#7 Posted by Dreadmaster (16257 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch said:

@havoc1201 said:

lol wow way to check the article before releasing it, dumb a$$, they have no glue what is going on.

Dat irony.

Avatar image for thehulk
#8 Posted by TheHulk (848 posts) - - Show Bio

Why kill Robin? Hulk actually thought Robin was kind of cool.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
#9 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6732 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheHulk said:

Why kill Robin? Hulk actually thought Robin was kind of cool.

Grant Morrison wanted to kill him off soon after he created him, but let him live as the fans liked him. I think he's finally going through with the plan because he's leaving Batman writing soon.

Avatar image for thehulk
#10 Posted by TheHulk (848 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose said:

@TheHulk said:

Why kill Robin? Hulk actually thought Robin was kind of cool.

Grant Morrison wanted to kill him off soon after he created him, but let him live as the fans liked him. I think he's finally going through with the plan because he's leaving Batman writing soon.

That sucks.

Avatar image for teerack
#11 Posted by Teerack (10700 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how ORIGINAL and NEW the new 52 is. I mean last month I got to read the SECOND Death of Superman and a SECOND Death in the Family can't wait for the THIRD death in the family.

Avatar image for falconpuuunch
#12 Posted by FalconPuuunch (947 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: On a serious not though, I think this is pretty sad. Damian was just barely starting to open up to Bruce.

Avatar image for batnandez
#13 Posted by Batnandez (522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Morrison's story was developed well before the new 52.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
#14 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

I like how ORIGINAL and NEW the new 52 is. I mean last month I got to read the SECOND Death of Superman and a SECOND Death in the Family can't wait for the THIRD death in the family.

Superman's dead?

Please don't tell me who died from the family. I get Batman in the British reprint series, so I'm a couple of issues behind everyone else. I've managed to avoid spoilers so far.

Avatar image for teerack
#15 Posted by Teerack (10700 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: I didn't spoil anything lol.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
#16 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6732 posts) - - Show Bio

@FalconPuuunch said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: On a serious not though, I think this is pretty sad. Damian was just barely starting to open up to Bruce.

I haven't read much of him, but I hear he's pretty popular. I'm guessing a lot of people will be sad about it.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
#17 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6732 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack said:

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: I didn't spoil anything lol.

I'm fine with Superman spoilers though. What happened there?

Avatar image for teerack
#18 Posted by Teerack (10700 posts) - - Show Bio

@V_Scarlotte_Rose: Nothing really it was an Action Comics story so it was as pointless as the book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.