Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23619 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Can Campy-Era Villains Find a Place in Modern Comics?

Avatar image for StrongProtector
    StrongProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 1

Edited By StrongProtector
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb. Truer words were never spoken
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb. Truer words were never spoken

Now, one of my nightly routines, when not out and about, is to watch the Adam West Batman series on The Hub. It is one of my earliest comic book related memories to watch its syndicated re-runs growing up, usually right after Captain N the Game Master and the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, so it’s a nice way to relive my childhood for 30 minutes every night now that I’m an “adult”.

This all got me thinking back to a three-issue Batman: Confidential storyline from a couple years ago that introduced King Tut into the comic world of Batman. It seemed like a blatant reach to introduce new villains into the comic universe, but if DC is desperate for some new foes, then maybe they’ll be willing to reach back a few more times to those 1960s classics to help flesh out Dick’s rogues a bit more with some faces that us old-school fans might also have an extra appreciation for. Here’s a list of a few suggestions that I think would fit and not be too cheesy if written right.

A short while ago, I remember reading that DC planned on giving Dick Grayson his own rogues gallery, on top of those we’ve seen him fight for years as Robin and Nightwing, that would fit more his interpretation of Gotham’s Batman. And so far they’ve been true to their word with the introduction of Professor Pyg, The White Knight, and The Dealer to name a few.

== TEASER ==
    Malachi Throne as the shifty False-Face.
    Malachi Throne as the shifty False-Face.

1. False-Face: Originally played by Malachi Throne of Star Trek fame, False-Face was rumored to be a replacement for a story line that was going to incorporate Two-Face played by Clint Eastwood, but was scrapped because of a conflict he had since he was shooting a little movie called “The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” at the time.

This expert jewel thief and master of disguise was actually featured in one three issue story arc in the comics in the late 1950s before retiring, but found his way into infamy more as a ghastly looking figure in the Adam West Batman series.

In order to modernize this character, instead of just making him a regular jewel thief that’s awesome with make-up, we make him a professor at STAR Labs or Cadmus. For one reason or another, one of the Clayfaces has been transported there for another gauntlet of tests and much like how many of Arkham’s inmates corrupt those around them, this time there is an accident and some of the basic compounds of Clayface splash onto a random scientist’s face, giving it malleable properties similar to Clayface. From there you can do a couple of things. Obsessed with the power he now has, False-Face attempts to finish the experiment and become the ninth Clayface, which I would like NOT to happen, but DC loves making more Clayfaces as laid out in a previous article of mine here. Or, he simply uses his abilities to turn to a life of crime and crosses Batman’s path.

Van Johnson as the melodic Minstrel.
    Van Johnson as the melodic Minstrel.

2. The Minstrel: An electronics expert played by Van Johnson, The Minstrel appeared in only two episodes of the Adam West Batman and covers up his strong technology and electronics background with the simple motif of a wandering minstrel who distracts with both his song and various gadgets in order to pull off his crimes, including holding all of Gotham ransom to the whims of a sonic earthquake machine he creates.

Similar to the Joker in that he loves hijacking TV signals to torment the people of Gotham with his songs, The Minstrel takes pride in the fact that most people think his character is simply a joke while they listen to his pre-recorded telecasts consisting of him strumming and singing threats directed at Batman and the GCPD while he robs Gotham blind at the same time.

This classic use of misdirection and his strong electronics background makes The Minstrel could be just as worthy of being in the comics rogue gallery as The White Knight or Professor Pyg if this wandering wannabe musician becomes a bit more vicious and apt to kill while holding all of Gotham ransom with a more modern doomsday device.

Vincent Price as the always egg-aggerated Egghead.
    Vincent Price as the always egg-aggerated Egghead.

3. Egghead: One of Hollywood’s most well-known actors of the last century, especially for the low budget horror films he would take part in, was Vincent Price. But when speaking of his favorite roles, Price went on record several times as saying the five full episodes and several cameos where he played Egghead in the Adam West Batman series was some of the best times he had on a soundstage.

Although featured in the background of several Batman comics and even having one issue of the Batman: The Brave and the Bold comic based off the Cartoon Network show (that pays homage to the campy days of Batman more than some may realize) devoted to him, Egghead has never been a major player at any point in the main DC continuity. But if Egg Fu can become a major player like in the series 52, why can’t Egghead get a facelift and get a couple issues devoted to him?

The biggest problem with Egghead is just trying to figure out how to revitalize arguably the campiest character ever. He has some interesting weapons like egg shaped tear gas bombs and laughing gas, but maybe he’d have to go darker. Acid filled eggs and mustard gas filled eggs for example. His crimes could still have the egg theme as well. Some kind of priceless Faberge eggs could be on display by the Wayne Foundation when he drops his mustard gas eggs on the wealthy socialites of Gotham. He’d definitely have to lose the egg-related puns though.

Anne Baxter as the desperate Zelda the Great.
    Anne Baxter as the desperate Zelda the Great.

4. Zelda the Great: The great Anne Baxter would be called upon the play Zelda the Great very early in season one of the Adam West Batman series before being recast to play Olga, Queen of the Cossacks, in the third season. Her time as Zelda though was one of the more interesting two episodes of the series as Zelda was the first of several reluctant villains over the course of the series.

Zelda was once one of the greatest magicians and escape artists in the world, but as time went on her act grew stale and her career began to flounder. It is here that she procures the services of a retired trickster who promises to revive her act at the price of $100,000 per new trick and escape maneuver. Unable to come up with the funds but not willing to relinquish the spotlight, Zelda resorts to crime to pay for her rejuvenated act.

This could be the easiest character to rejuvenate. Cut out the secondary trickster and you could link Zelda back to the Dick’s Haley Circus days, turned to a life of crime for various reasons. Or, you could put it up as a Batman and Zatanna team-up, as Dick needs assistance with the more magical element. A disenchanted magician and escape artist who only saw the craft as a means to make money and once no longer able to fill the theatres, she turned to things more macabre than simple parlor tricks and sets her sights on robbing Gotham blind.

Michael Rennie as the sleep-inducing Sandman.
    Michael Rennie as the sleep-inducing Sandman.

5. Sandman: Played by the English born Michael Rennie and only featured in two episodes, and even those saw him needing to be supported by the lovely Julie Newmar’s Catwoman, the Sandman is another easy modern conversion.

An infamous European criminal mastermind, Sandman concocts a plan to retire for good if he could pilfer the fortune of Gotham’s billionaire noodle queen, J. Pauline Spaghetti. J. Pauline is an infamous insomniac and so Sandman poses as Doctor Somnambula, an expert in curing insomniacs. In reality, Sandman simply sprays her with his sleep inducing powder where the victim slips more into a hypnotic trance and has J. Pauline reveal the location of her private financial records including stocks, bonds, and a couple hundred thousand dollars in “petty” cash that Sandman documents in the hopes of pilfering later on.

Obviously, if Sandman were to be done in a modern story arc, he’d have to be a bit more grandiose in his schemes. Instead of putting one billionaire to sleep, he could focus on the whole of Gotham before he lets loose with his sticky fingers. Or maybe you could make it a bit more personal and have the billionaire he plans on targeting be Bruce Wayne.

There are several other villains who were also original or adapted to fit the series like the counterfeit stamp maker Colonel Gumm, the wayward cowboy Shame, the master thief, assassin, and bowman the Archer who tangled once with Superman, or the first Puzzler who was also adapted from a Superman adventure, and many more, but I felt these five would be the easiest to adapt to modern times and also fit somehow into Dick Grayson’s Gotham.

So, what do you folks think of this list? Would these characters fit into modern times after a facelift? Are there some other villains that could work if they shed their campy origins and were brought into modern times? Let us know what you think with comments below and be sure to always stay tuned to the SAME COMICVINE TIME, SAME COMICVINE CHANNEL!

notoriousbcb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By notoriousbcb

Holy cameos, Batman!  I agree that these characters could easily be updated and brought into the DCU.  Given the advent of Batman, Inc., DC is going to need more criminals that serve as Bat-Foils.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TDK_1997

I don't think that can make into comics

Neverpraying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By Neverpraying

Sorry to say, but I would never want to see anyone of these villains in any movies, shows, comics, and so on.

keithmoon316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By keithmoon316

I think a smart writer can make anyone of these work, or even some of the other campy characters like King Tut. If you think about it, all the villians in superhero comics are pretty ridiculous, but its the well written ones that make us love them. Put Geoff Johns or Frank Miller behind one of these guys and we might grow to love them...I mean think Calendar Man in Long Halloween

Doctor!!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Doctor!!!!!

of course....

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#6  Edited By Kairan1979

These  old cheesy character can only work in humorous episodes and parodies (for example, Condiment King in DCAU).

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98cd905fc97
    deactivated-5a98cd905fc97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Anything with Vincent Price present, is automatically successful.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By cattlebattle

Tim Burton would have Egghead as a deformed mutant child of a chicken and a man

Christopher Nolan would have Sandman as a Rufi peddling daterapist

Joel Schumacher would find a way to make The Minstrel gayer

ImperiousRix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#9  Edited By ImperiousRix

I think, if handled by a competent writer, most if not ALL of these characters could probably be featured in modern Batman comics.

Heck, False Face is creepy enough he wouldn't need much tweaking, and the Minstrel could be a cheesy minor threat to Bats or one of the Batman Inc. characters in a side-story.
    There are very few comic book characters who are completely pointless in this day and age.  They just need someone with enough affection to give them a chance.
    ivyclarice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ivyclarice

If Mr. Freeze could be fixed after the 60s series, then these characters are reparable too.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By joshmightbe

If they could make calendar man interesting then anythings possible

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#12  Edited By Dracade102
    Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By Out_of_Space

I don't think they could find a place in the modern comics.

Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kid_Zombie

Would love to see this happen, think its a great idea. A good writer can make any character cool, and i think a good writer can make these characters awesome

Red Rum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Red Rum

They already introduced a new, more modern False-Face in the Batman Beyond TV series, where he had the ability to manipulate his face in order to disguise himself. They later reintroduced the classic False-Face in the "Brave and Bold" TV series, when he disguised himself as an old lady to steal a gold skull from Batman and Detective Chimp.

Also the name was co-opted by the False-Face Society, the sadistic Black Mask's team.

Lurkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lurkin

They cannot be worse than Arnold as Mr. Freeze or Devito as Penguin.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ArtisticNeedham

No Caption Provided

Young Justice
    Young Justice
    Sportsmaster

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Egg Fu

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Captain Boomerang

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Mr. Freeze

Another redesign idea that is more of the story being rewritten is Bizarro, who for a while changed from coming from Bizzarro World to being a clone of Superman that didn't work out too well.

I'd post more if I could think of them.
    Its easy enough to modernize and make a campy era character work in modern times.  All it takes is to delve into their psychology and work on them from the inside out.  Their past, what makes them tick, what created them, and why they picked their name and costume?
    Venture Brothers is good at taking a campy or silly name idea and turning them into a full and compelling character.  Recently DC explained Boomerang's old silly costume, and modernized him with a new one.  It wasn't until the animated tv show that Mr. Freeze had a true origin and possibly after that became a more interesting character. 
    Wizard magazine once had Queer Eye for the Super villain.  Where four gay comic book creators redesigned classic villains, including a really cool idea for Captain Boomerang.
    Later they asked the creators of the comic 52, who redesigned Egg Fu I guess, to come up with redesign ideas for other characters like Angle Man and stuff.  It was also really good.
    Someone like Egghead could be used without much changing I think.  A scientist who thinks he is smarter than everyone.  Like the Riddler he is a narcissist, who has to show everyone he is smarter than them.  He uses his intellect to manufacture and sell weapons, and maybe he could have some psychological thing about eggs or maybe just use the egg as his symbol to mark everything so they know it was him who created that weapon or committed that crime, or killed Batman.
    Someone like Sandman could be a criminal who was a biochemist who creates sleep drugs, maybe he is a drug dealer, maybe he is not.  Maybe he is a master thief who is hired to steal an experimental chemical, and finds out its a sleep toxin and then uses that as his main weapon in his crimes.  I don't know.
    It would be easy to translate them I think.
    Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Gosh looking at all these takes me back. Gawd I feel old.  That being said...I really am of the opinion that unless these characters are reintroduced through Batman: Brave and the Bold (comic and show), then I think they really have no business being in modern comic media continuity.  If anything their appearance would be seen in my opinion as gags rather than legitimate serious adversaries.  Yes, for ones like me who are familiar with the rogue's gallery maybe one might actually be entertained in a good way, but for those that don't it will be hard for the viewer without prior knowledge to even take such characters seriously.  The only way this could be remedied is if each of these characters were completely revamped to standards of today, and by that point its essentially destroying the character's intended purposes anyway.  Nope, I'm sad to say that these characters should just be relics that we can look back on and smile, just like I'm sure future generations will look back on the current heavy Dark Knight adversaries and grin in humor at them.

jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By jointron33

Egghead: real name Edgar Hendricksen, a doctor and scientist obssessed with stem cel research after having his parents, siblings, and wife killed by numerous incurable diseases. He goes to such lenthgs as trying to harvesting unfertilized eggs from young women. It could be a brilliant way to talk about the topic of stem-cell research.
    JonesDeini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 212

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By JonesDeini
    @Neverpraying said:
    " Sorry to say, but I would never want to see anyone of these villains in any movies, shows, comics, and so on. "
    I wouldn't mind Seeing False Face around. 

@cattlebattle said:
    " Tim Burton would have Egghead as a deformed mutant child of a chicken and a manChristopher Nolan would have Sandman as a Rufi peddling daterapistJoel Schumacher would find a way to make The Minstrel gayer "
    Indeed

@keithmoon316 said:
    " I think a smart writer can make anyone of these work, or even some of the other campy characters like King Tut. If you think about it, all the villians in superhero comics are pretty ridiculous, but its the well written ones that make us love them. Put Geoff Johns or Frank Miller behind one of these guys and we might grow to love them...I mean think Calendar Man in Long Halloween "
    LOL I could care a less about the calender man personally. He was just there, like a talking set piece. My problem with campy villains like this is that when you try to adapt them to modern stories it can go really bad, really quickly. I think the best example of this being done right was Gale Simone's take on Catman. 
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#21  Edited By Billy Batson

maybe if you do them right

Avatar image for sesquipedalophobe
    sesquipedalophobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If all of the campy villains in the Adam West Batman movie can turn world leaders into mysterious colored powder (space-coke), then I believe other characters whose themes make them one-trick ponies might have a place in the comic universe.

The Qu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By The Qu

Sure, they can make them work if they try hard enough. remember; Mr. Freeze was a one note villain once upon a time, and look at him now. With a little polish, any villain can be made shine.

Except for the Ten Eyed Man. That just never works.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24  Edited By Bestostero

with good writing, you can do anything!

TenEyedMen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By TenEyedMen
    @xhavoc86:@xhavoc86 said:
    " with good writing, you can do anything! "
    Except fly.
    deactivated-579fe0ae58107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 304

User Lists: 27

Egghead has been in an issue of Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Along with Egg Fu. Batman and Wonder Woman teamed up to...scramble their devious plans! Couldn't resist.

I'm surprised that no one has yet suggested The Bookworm

Roddy McDowall was a huge part of Bat-mythos...The Bookworm on Batman '66. He was The Mad Hatter on Batman:TAS...and he read the audio book for the novelization of the 1989 Tim Burton Batman film. Not sure if it is still available. I have to dig out my cassette and see if it is still in good shape to transfer to CD or iTunes. It was brilliantly read!

Avatar image for mysteriomaximus
    MysterioMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#27  Edited By MysterioMaximus

What an absolutely awesome article and true blast from the past.

batmanboy11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#28  Edited By batmanboy11

I don't see why they couldn't be brought back if someone took interest and seriously thought about them and tweaked them. I mean, just look at Mr. Freeze.
    doordoor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#29  Edited By doordoor123

Any character can be modernized. And if anyone thinks otherwise ill modernize my cybernetic fist into your cybernetic face.

GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#30  Edited By GothamRed

i'd love to see them

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31  Edited By RedK

all campy-era characters can be modernised if you look at the heroes from back then and now they have been modernised, i don't see why the villians can't, obviously some of them should go trough a name change, but the sand-man and false face are pretty decent names
    ArtisticNeedham has pointed out some good examplesof modernised characters that were very campy back in the day

Avatar image for StrongProtector
    StrongProtector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By StrongProtector
    @AirDave817: I was thinking about Bookworm, but technically he was killed by Huntress so I left him off the list. 
    GREGalicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GREGalicious

Going by that picture of ZELDA, i think she could be updated into a wonderfully creepy & bizarre magical villain and maybe the SANDMAN could be used as well.

They can keep the other ones tho.

Krakoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 215

User Lists: 18

#34  Edited By Krakoa
    @keithmoon316: Well said, sir.
    leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35  Edited By leokearon

I think they should do Bookworm,
    Eyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Eyz

I do think so.
    Either by going a more ironic root/parody/homage, as you could see in books like Knight & Squire.
    Or reimagining them in a more realistic/gritty setting.

As for false faces, there's plenty similar characters to that ol' one in modern comics.
    In fact, you could consider either Jane Doe or Clayface modern takes on the guy.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NightFang3

Any campy villain can be made more serious with some imagination.

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#38  Edited By chalkshark

There are no bad characters, there are only bad writers.

Jordanstine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jordanstine

Still not sure if this article was written in satire...
    Farley Deering

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Farley Deering

If anyone can, Grant Morrison can!

JHags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#41  Edited By JHags

Louie the Lilac takes over the Falcone family!
    J1ml33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By J1ml33

Grant Morrison could doing something really interesting with all of them in Batman Inc ? (anythings possible ) it`s Grant Morrison I am talking about here .!

No Caption Provided
    Green ankh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#43  Edited By Green ankh

My favorite part of the film....still makes me laugh.

deactivated-579fe0ae58107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 304

User Lists: 27

@StrongProtector: 
    Wow! It's been a while since I've read mainstream Batman books - when was Bookworm brought into the DCU...and then killed off by Huntress?
    brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#45  Edited By brc2000

There are already a bunch of cheesy villains, so a few more wouldn't hurt. I'm a big fan of gimmicky super-villains and all you need is a bit of updating and good writing to make them interesting, even if they're only used as fodder or as part of super-villain team-ups.

And to some of the commenters here, are we reading the same comics? Condiment King, Squid, Spot, Hippo, Turtle, Sportsmaster, Calender Man, Angle Man, Woodgod, Bi-Beast, Man-Bull, Razorfist, Prankster, Mr. Mind, etc.? I think we already have a fair share of not-so-serious villains. How would any more be "out of place"?. Sure they may not always be used seriously, but there's nothing wrong with a silly villain once in a while. If it doesn't fit Batman, then use them for a more lighthearted comic like Booster Gold or Power GIrl. Even more established characters like Mad Hatter, Rhino, MODOK, Gorilla Grodd, Hector Hammond and Riddler are, at their core, incredibly silly, and it's only because of development and decent writing that we don't immediately laugh at them. I mean we have a character called Brainiac, and nobody laughs at him. You can also go the Black Hand route and alter the character considerably, but still keep the basic gimmick. If all the villains were like Dr. Doom, Magneto, Luthor or Deathstroke, it would get boring fast.

ChadwickDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ChadwickDavis

"Zelda the Great, This could be the easiest character to rejuvenate. Cut out the secondary trickster and you could link Zelda back to the Dick’s Haley Circus days, turned to a life of crime for various reasons. Or, you could put it up as a Batman and Zatanna team-up, as Dick needs assistance with the more magical element. A disenchanted magician and escape artist who only saw the craft as a means to make money and once no longer able to fill the theatres, she turned to things more macabre than simple parlor tricks and sets her sights on robbing Gotham blind.  "  

Option 1: Zelda's is one of Zatanna's professional rivals (during her day job..of course) and also a homo magi. She has the skills of a high caliber stage magician (illusions, misdirections, crowd control) but is constantly upstaged by Zatanna. As a result turns to crime both due to her personal desire to upstage Zatanna (in both professions) and choses Gotham because it is both Zatanna's former hometown (Shadowcrest), the criminal element so high that she can "network" easily, and Batman in and of himself is both a main attraction and a new challenge.Batman wins and she is discredited and as a result becomes a regular on Gotham out of Spite

Option 2: Haley's Circus magician but mentally lost her sanity due to the death oif John Grayson (possible unrequitted romance or possible affair with Dick's Daddy.)      

Avatar image for thecheckeredman
    thecheckeredman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thecheckeredman

So many modern comics suck so bad why would you want to ruin such great Silver Age cheese! Leave'm alone--DC has ruined so many of their upper tier characters in recent years they should leave some of these lesser dorks be.

Mach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 9

#48  Edited By Mach
    Captainthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Captainthunder

Sounds good, throw in King tut and the mad hatter and I think it's time for more than one catwoman know that we have several batmen.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.