Can anyone help me identify a particular Batman costume?

ThunderWolf86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've never known what this one was called, or even what comics it has appeared in. I'm fairly certain it has appeared in something but I don't know what. it looks a lot like the Neal Adams 70s Batman costume, same belt, same bat symbol, the only difference being that the cowl, cape, boots, gloves and underwear are all black instead of blue. everything else is basically the same, that's really the only change. the only place I remember seeing something like it is on the cover for the Outsiders Convergance book.

No Caption Provided

only there's still very clearly some blue to it, its mostly black here. that's the closest I've come to finding it in a book. does anyone know what this costume is referred to as?

BibbyBoxx2219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's still the classic 70s-90s batsuit, just with more modern colouring.

HonikerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I don't Know... that's a normal Batman & Robin costume.. I think you look need to, look harder for Batman comics..

"hey what Gives Batman? They said I can't use a GUN to shoot people"

jx9812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderwolf86: in "batman: the cult" appears the suit with that color scheme, and the image is the original formation of batman and the outsiders, only missing metamorpho, but it takes the blue and gray suit in that series.(sorry for the english I'm using google translate)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.