Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23623 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Can anyone find me a comic?

minutemen_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I need it to win a debate, Theres a comic Focusing on his parent's youth and his mother initially seemed to be merely a party girl from a rich background until the story progressed and we saw she had a fairly strong faith. Her maiden name was given as Kane (a nod to Batman's creator Bob Kane) and she was established as the descendant of Irish Catholics who had become wealthy.

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By jb681131

Well I don't know what story you are looking for. But you can find information about Martha Wayne in the following stories/mini-series :

• Batman: Family - Mini-serie
    • Batman: Death and the Maidens
    • Streets of Gotham
    Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sounds like Dini's House of Hush, though that was somewhat the opposite. In that story its revealed that Thomas Wayne was something of a party boy until he met Martha Kane, who then mellowed him out and made him the responsible pillar of society that he's typically portrayed as.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.