Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Bruce belongs with Diana

• 106 results
    kn1ght912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kn1ght912

Wonder Woman and Batman I think belongs together. Now wait before you chew me out just listen to what I have to say. They both were raised as warriors. The Warrior of light with the warrior of the dark. They blend perfectly. I've heard Superman and Wonder Woman should be together but they have nothing in common other than power level.

Xmen_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Xmen_forever

I agree. plus superman should be whith lois lane.

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Ms. Invisible

I reckon as just Diana and Bruce they could probably work together but not under their superhero names.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Forget Batman, Mr. Majestic is the man for Wonder Woman.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Valkaad

I don't know if batman has the power to "handle" wonderwoman. Majestic would sweep her off of her feet and she would be putty in his hands

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Not saying this will happen but in the all new JLA series they have that then and now issue were at Diana's wedding she says something about how Bruce got married and that he should know better then anyone why she is. So according to that they both get hitched just not to each other.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Apparition

I agree with Valkaad. How would she respect that weakling?

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By The WeatherMan

I think they had it going on, but it didn't work out. In the JLA show, they were making out anf flirting and such. Green Lantern was once like "What about you and Wonder Woman". But then again... Why is it "Wonder Woman" and not "Wonder Girl"...?

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Gottheit

I don't see Batman as being emotionally stable enough to handle any kind of relationship, much less handle Greek perfection, literally sculpted from clay into infinite beauty...but, definitely, I could see them as having a fling, or an off/on kind of thing. And I'm sure Wonder Woman completely respects Batman. Hell, the fact that he's just a flimsy little man who can, at times, exert authority over Superman, hell, she'd be quite intrigued, and would want to see how big his...self confidence...is. Hell, it would actually be a pretty cool relationship, tragically doomed though it would be.

fenrir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By fenrir

I think this odd couple could works. I mean if Diana wants a man, which is physique, mind, probably face, etc, batman is one among the best. Superman? Well he is an alien.

Although there will be a sort of unbalance if this two is "hooked up" (like when batman and thalia having a son. The world greatest detective forgot to use protection?) their offspring would be one of the most powerful hero with a very awesome gadget. That would be unfair. I hate superman cuz he is a very perfect superhero, maybe diana and bruce offspring would be the next.

So I think bruce just better with selina

kn1ght912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kn1ght912

Okay first of all batman is not weak, and MR. who. Never heard of the guy before. Diana could be with Bruce. Also in case you didn't know Bruce would'nt be the only non powered man shes fallen for. I could completly see it. The only thing that I didn't like in JL series is that they didn't go all the way.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Spectrum

The only reason their not together is because Batman doesnt get involved withanyone, because it puts them in danger like the joker could kill WW to get to Bat's i think they belong togther

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Spectrum says:

"The only reason their not together is because Batman doesnt get involved withanyone, because it puts them in danger like the joker could kill WW to get to Bat's i think they belong togther"

LMAO. No way in hell could the Joker kill Wonder Women.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#14  Edited By Spectrum

Gambler says:

"Spectrum says:
    "The only reason their not together is because Batman doesnt get involved withanyone, because it puts them in danger like the joker could kill WW to get to Bat's i think they belong togther"
    LMAO. No way in hell could the Joker kill Wonder Women."

JUST AN EXAMPLE, AND I WOULDNT PUT ANYTHING PAST THE JOKER, NOT EVEN SUPS

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Spectrum says:

"Gambler says:
    "Spectrum says:
    LMAO. No way in hell could the Joker kill Wonder Women."

JUST AN EXAMPLE, AND I WOULDNT PUT ANYTHING PAST THE JOKER, NOT EVEN SUPS

"

I know what your saying and its true but that wouldn't be the case with Wonder Women.

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Satyrquaze

Valkaad says:

"I don't know if batman has the power to "handle" wonderwoman. Majestic would sweep her off of her feet and she would be putty in his hands"

In much the same way that Nightwing can't "handle" Supergirl...

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Walkingstone

Oh but Batman with Wonder Woman would be so perfect :D

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Satyrquaze

I really don't think Bruce could handle losing all those arguments all the time.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Walkingstone

Probably not LOL but it'd still be deeply sweet and I'm a romantic.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zee crusher

superman and wonder woman already had a kid the kid got taken by gog who killed superman more then like 15 times because he kept going back in the past and doign different ays to kill him also gog beat superman wonder women and who ever else helped fight him of this happened after doomsday had his fun with superman.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Walkingstone

Hate to point out the obvious but Superman is with Lois.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zee crusher

Yes i know that lol when he was superman prime he even brought louis bac to life by asking the imp to do it i forget where i got that info from on gog but its some where try wiki maybe.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

The kid you're talking about was from the crappy "The Kingdom" elseworld (after Kingdom Come). That brings up a question though. You guys have probably seen the JSA 10 cover showing Kingdom Come supes on the team, but is there any idea yet of when he comes from? Is he from right after the events of KC, or is he from after The Kingdom. I know it's kind of early but I was wondering if anyone knew.

Also, Mr. Majestic > Batman in every area. He and WW would so work.

kn1ght912 says:

"Okay first of all batman is not weak, and MR. who. Never heard of the guy before. Diana could be with Bruce..."

You don't know who he is but you shut him down anyway? All you've said for Batman is that he was raised as a warrior so that makes him a match for Wonder Woman. Mr. Majestic spanks Batman in the "raised as a warrior" category. He's not some modern-day, I'm-a-rich-guy-that-dresses-like-a-bat "warrior", he's a sword carrying warlord with countless battles under his belt. If anyone's going to understand a warrior princess from an war based society, it's going to be the guy who comes from a similar culture. He's also smarter and more physically capable than Batman. Plus, he's got more than a passing resemblance to Superman, so that could work in his favor (though it could also cause problems, but whatever).

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"The kid you're talking about was from the crappy "The Kingdom" elseworld (after Kingdom Come). That brings up a question though. You guys have probably seen the JSA 10 cover showing Kingdom Come supes on the team, but is there any idea yet of when he comes from? Is he from right after the events of KC, or is he from after The Kingdom. I know it's kind of early but I was wondering if anyone knew.Also, Mr. Majestic > Batman in every area. He and WW would so work.kn1ght912 says:
    "Okay first of all batman is not weak, and MR. who. Never heard of the guy before. Diana could be with Bruce..."

You don't know who he is but you shut him down anyway? All you've said for Batman is that he was raised as a warrior so that makes him a match for Wonder Woman. Mr. Majestic spanks Batman in the "raised as a warrior" category. He's not some modern-day, I'm-a-rich-guy-that-dresses-like-a-bat "warrior", he's a sword carrying warlord with countless battles under his belt. If anyone's going to understand a warrior princess from an war based society, it's going to be the guy who comes from a similar culture. He's also smarter and more physically capable than Batman. Plus, he's got more than a passing resemblance to Superman, so that could work in his favor (though it could also cause problems, but whatever).

"

Batman has the whole tortured soul and nightmarish past going for him, he's far from just some rich guy playing dress up. You say Mr.Majestic is a better fit cause he's more like Wonder Women but opposites attract if she wanted to date herself she would.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Nightmarish past? I wouldn't really call growing up in a mansion with everything you could ask for at your fingertips "nightmarish", dead parents or not. I'm not saying it wasn't traumatic and he doesn't have deep, psychological issues (personality quirks, if you will) because of it, but kids lose their parents every day, and why would Wonder Woman be eager to sidle up with someone with Bruce Wayne's problems? I don't know if she would or wouldn't, but I don't see why it would attract her. And I wasn't even saying that he's "just some rich guy playing dress up", I was adressing the warrior point since it was the only one kn1ght912 made. Batman: Rich kid whose parents die so he spends his life fighting crime. Majestic: Alien kid trained from birth to lead his people in a war against an ancient enemy. Finds himself trapped on another planet and continues his fight against his old enemies as well as new ones for thousands of years. In the warrior category (what I was talking about) Majestic wins.

Do opposites attract or do birds of a feather flock together? Cliches are just cliches and every person (even fictional ones) is different so one saying isn't more valid in every case. Anyway, I was saying that he was more fit because that means he'd be able to keep up with her in every physical activity, a plus, wouldn't you agree? I'm not saying that her with Majestic would be like her dating herself, but I think them sharing similar cultures and experiences in some respects would make it easier for them to get along and relate to each other (especially since Maj doesn't have a relationship with her already like Batman does). Are you thinking that that would be a bad thing?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"Nightmarish past? I wouldn't really call growing up in a mansion with everything you could ask for at your fingertips "nightmarish", dead parents or not. I'm not saying it wasn't traumatic and he doesn't have deep, psychological issues (personality quirks, if you will) because of it, but kids lose their parents every day, and why would Wonder Woman be eager to sidle up with someone with Bruce Wayne's problems? I don't know if she would or wouldn't, but I don't see why it would attract her. And I wasn't even saying that he's "just some rich guy playing dress up", I was adressing the warrior point since it was the only one kn1ght912 made. Batman: Rich kid whose parents die so he spends his life fighting crime. Majestic: Alien kid trained from birth to lead his people in a war against an ancient enemy. Finds himself trapped on another planet and continues his fight against his old enemies as well as new ones for thousands of years. In the warrior category (what *I* was talking about) Majestic wins.Do opposites attract or do birds of a feather flock together? Cliches are just cliches and every person (even fictional ones) is different so one saying isn't more valid in every case. Anyway, I was saying that he was more fit because that means he'd be able to keep up with her in *every* physical activity, a plus, wouldn't you agree? I'm not saying that her with Majestic would be like her dating herself, but I think them sharing similar cultures and experiences in some respects would make it easier for them to get along and relate to each other (especially since Maj doesn't have a relationship with her already like Batman does). Are you thinking that that would be a bad thing?"

Bruce Wayne doesn't care about mansions or money. Everything he's done in his entire life is a result of losing his parents. I guarantee he would give it all up to have them back.

Lady's luv the bad boys, the wounded warrior type personality, I think they call it Florence Nightingail syndrome but I could be wrong. Anyway I'm not saying your wrong I was just making a case for Batman. The truth is women are crazy and you never know what there thinking, hell it wouldn't surprise me if she ditched em both and hooked up with Robin.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Forever

Now that would be a shocker.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Forever says:

"Now that would be a shocker."

Wouldn't it though. But you see what I'm saying, you always have those like "What does she see in him" type relationships. I don't know what it is but sometimes a couple looks good on paper but for some reason they don't hit it off, they don't click. I mean even Ken and Barbie broke up lol
    Post Edited:2007-07-31 23:04:59

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Forever

I definitely see what youre saying. And who knows... Diana is an Amazon so who says she'll look on this side of the aisle?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Forever says:

"I definitely see what youre saying. And who knows... Diana is an Amazon so who says she'll look on this side of the aisle?"

Ohhh snap.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Gambler says:

"Bruce Wayne doesn't care about mansions or money. Everything he's done in his entire life is a result of losing his parents. I guarantee he would give it all up to have them back."

Do you understand the point I was making? I really don't think you do.

Gambler says:

"Lady's luv the bad boys, the wounded warrior type personality, I think they call it Florence Nightingail syndrome but I could be wrong. Anyway I'm not saying your wrong I was just making a case for Batman. The truth is women are crazy and you never know what there thinking, hell it wouldn't surprise me if she ditched em both and hooked up with Robin."

You're free to make a case for whoever (though your "lady's luv the bad boys" is nothing but a gross generalization), this isn't a battle thread or the thunderdome where one person wins and the other loses, this is just people throwing out their opinions, and mine is: Forget Batman. WW + Mr. M = coolness. However, you quoted me as if you were addressing what I was saying, when you seemed to skip my point entirely. If you're just supporting Batman, don't quote me and ignore my point, just support Batman. Or Robin.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"Gambler says:
    "Bruce Wayne doesn't care about mansions or money. Everything he's done in his entire life is a result of losing his parents. I guarantee he would give it all up to have them back."

Do you understand the point I was making? I really don't think you do.

Gambler says:

"Lady's luv the bad boys, the wounded warrior type personality, I think they call it Florence Nightingail syndrome but I could be wrong. Anyway I'm not saying your wrong I was just making a case for Batman. The truth is women are crazy and you never know what there thinking, hell it wouldn't surprise me if she ditched em both and hooked up with Robin."

You're free to make a case for whoever (though your "lady's luv the bad boys" is nothing but a gross generalization), this isn't a battle thread or the thunderdome where one person wins and the other loses, this is just people throwing out their opinions, and mine is: Forget Batman. WW + Mr. M = coolness. However, you quoted me as if you were addressing what I was saying, when you seemed to skip my point entirely. If you're just supporting Batman, don't quote me and ignore my point, just support Batman. Or Robin."

I don't know how to break quotes down into sections, thats why I quoted you. You made it seem like he didn't have a tragic past cause he grew up rich, maybe I did miss something but thats what you wrote.

You say lady's luv the bad boys is NOTHING but a gross generalization but I'm speaking from personal experience so call it what you will.

You say I didn't address what you wrote but you asked why Bruce being the way he is would attract her and I told you, its called Florence Nightingail syndrome, now if you choose to ignore it then there's not much I can do about it.
    Post Edited:2007-07-31 23:21:59

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

My point was that Batman's not the warrior Majestic is, I thought I had made that clear in all my posts. Read them again and keep an eye out for sentences with "warrior" in them. Batman growing up rich (tragic past or not) is part of that, but most of it was not because of a problem with Bruce, just that Majestros is an actual warrior. He fought wars and battled enemies for thousands of years before Master Wayne was born. That's what I was saying. You skipped the warrior part and focused on "rich guy" thing as if that's what I was talking about when it wasn't. And if you want to talk about "tragic pasts", Majestic has one too. He's been living on an alien planet cut off from nearly his entire race for thousands of years; his only family (that he knew of), a son, died (twice); of the three women he's loved, one ran off with another guy, another turned on him after (allegedly) killing a ton of their fellow surviving Kherubim, the last left him and hid their child from him for a couple thousand years; he was betrayed and nearly killed by his best friend; and he found out the war he's been a part of since he was born has not only been over for 300 years, but it was unjust. Also, his best friend in all the world (his Robin, if you will) was killed by his nemesis. It's not the most tragic past ever, and some of it is less past and more present, but it's plenty tragic. None of this matters to my point though.

And your personal experience is not the rule, so I've called it a generalization.

Once again, my point was not that Batman didn't suffer as a child, that he's "just some rich guy", or that there's nothing that would attract WW to him, just that Majestic is more of a warrior.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Buckshot says:

"My point was that Batman's not the warrior Majestic is, I thought I had made that clear in all my posts. Read them again and keep an eye out for sentences with "warrior" in them. Batman growing up rich (tragic past or not) is part of that, but most of it was not because of a problem with Bruce, just that Majestros is an actual warrior. He fought wars and battled enemies for thousands of years before Master Wayne was born. That's what I was saying. You skipped the warrior part and focused on "rich guy" thing as if that's what I was talking about when it wasn't. And if you want to talk about "tragic pasts", Majestic has one too. He's been living on an alien planet cut off from nearly his entire race for thousands of years; his only family (that he knew of), a son, died (twice); of the three women he's loved, one ran off with another guy, another turned on him after (allegedly) killing a ton of their fellow surviving Kherubim, the last left him and hid their child from him for a couple thousand years; he was betrayed and nearly killed by his best friend; and he found out the war he's been a part of since he was born has not only been over for 300 years, but it was unjust. Also, his best friend in all the world (his Robin, if you will) was killed by his nemesis. It's not the most tragic past ever, and some of it is less past and more present, but it's plenty tragic. None of this matters to my point though.And your personal experience is not the rule, so I've called it a generalization.Once again, my point was not that Batman didn't suffer as a child, that he's "just some rich guy", or that there's nothing that would attract WW to him, just that Majestic is more of a warrior."

Thanks for clearing that up and I'm not being sarcastic either.

kn1ght912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By kn1ght912

You don't know who he is but you shut him down anyway? All you've said for Batman is that he was raised as a warrior so that makes him a match for Wonder Woman. Mr. Majestic spanks Batman in the "raised as a warrior" category. He's not some modern-day, I'm-a-rich-guy-that-dresses-like-a-bat "warrior", he's a sword carrying warlord with countless battles under his belt. If anyone's going to understand a warrior princess from an war based society, it's going to be the guy who comes from a similar culture. He's also smarter and more physically capable than Batman. Plus, he's got more than a passing resemblance to Superman, so that could work in his favor (though it could also cause problems, but whatever). "

Dude you poor thing, your like this guys only fan. You do realize this is the Batman boards right. I say Mr Who. How much people know of this nobody. Is this guy ever going to get a movie? No,Just his name says papper or plastic. I could walk up to a hundred random people on the street and ask them if they ever heard of this guy and 99 would say no. Why don't you go to the Mr Mejestic board they probably don't have one. I can't believe your actually comparing an A list superhero with some low level D list. I could go on while their maide for each other. First off he fits in her world perfectly. She compares him to greek heros and his life to a greek tragedy. Second people think Bruce Timm is the one who started the relationship between them in the JL series they couldn't be more wrong. I believe it was Adam Moore. The princess of the amazons and the prince of gotham. Bruce has studied much amout greek books and culture. Third Bruce Wayne is alot cooler than Steve Trevor. Even when they disagree Wonder Woman is the only member of the Justice League besides to truly understand him and why he does what he does.
    kn1ght912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kn1ght912

Nightmarish past? I wouldn't really call growing up in a mansion with everything you could ask for at your fingertips "nightmarish", dead parents or not. I'm not saying it wasn't traumatic and he doesn't have deep, psychological issues (personality quirks, if you will) because of it, but kids lose their parents every day, and why would Wonder Woman be eager to sidle up with someone with Bruce Wayne's problems? I don't know if she would or wouldn't, but I don't see why it would attract her. And I wasn't even saying that he's "just some rich guy playing dress up", I was adressing the warrior point since it was the only one kn1ght912 made. Batman: Rich kid whose parents die so he spends his life fighting crime. Majestic: Alien kid trained from birth to lead his people in a war against an ancient enemy. Finds himself trapped on another planet and continues his fight against his old enemies as well as new ones for thousands of years. In the warrior category (what I was talking about) Majestic wins Are U kidding me. Bruce traveled the world to learn deadly arts. Bruce has no powers yet fights meta beings and wins. Bruce stands side by side with gods and sometimes out shines them. Batman story started in 1939 and still is relevent today and will be long after you and I dye. You are actually comparing a nobody with someone who is apart of pop culture. Are you kidding me. Dude get a life.

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The WeatherMan

Oh boy.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Apparition

kn1ght912 says:

"Nightmarish past? I wouldn't really call growing up in a mansion with everything you could ask for at your fingertips "nightmarish", dead parents or not. I'm not saying it wasn't traumatic and he doesn't have deep, psychological issues (personality quirks, if you will) because of it, but kids lose their parents every day, and why would Wonder Woman be eager to sidle up with someone with Bruce Wayne's problems? I don't know if she would or wouldn't, but I don't see why it would attract her. And I wasn't even saying that he's "just some rich guy playing dress up", I was adressing the warrior point since it was the only one kn1ght912 made. Batman: Rich kid whose parents die so he spends his life fighting crime. Majestic: Alien kid trained from birth to lead his people in a war against an ancient enemy. Finds himself trapped on another planet and continues his fight against his old enemies as well as new ones for thousands of years. In the warrior category (what I was talking about) Majestic wins Are U kidding me. Bruce traveled the world to learn deadly arts. Bruce has no powers yet fights meta beings and wins. Bruce stands side by side with gods and sometimes out shines them. Batman story started in 1939 and still is relevent today and will be long after you and I dye. You are actually comparing a nobody with someone who is apart of pop culture. Are you kidding me. Dude get a life."

you know if you hit the quote button it will separate what someone else says and what you say. it makes reading easier. :)

but i have to disagree. just because majestic isn't as popular a character doesn't mean he isn't a better fit for wonder woman than bruce is. if you equate superpowers with wealth or fame in the real world, then diana and bruce together would be like seeing one of the wealthiest movie stars in the world deciding to marry some bum off the street. it might be romantic, but how realistic is it? how many times do you see that in real life? how inadequate would he feel when she cleans up gotham in the first week she is there? how impotent would he feel watching her have absolutley no trouble with the joker, penguin, two face, riddler, killer croc... etc.? their relationship would just be hard for me to buy.

but that's just me :)

everyone's entitled to their own opinion right?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Apparition says:

"kn1ght912 says:
    "Nightmarish past? I wouldn't really call growing up in a mansion with everything you could ask for at your fingertips "nightmarish", dead parents or not. I'm not saying it wasn't traumatic and he doesn't have deep, psychological issues (personality quirks, if you will) because of it, but kids lose their parents every day, and why would Wonder Woman be eager to sidle up with someone with Bruce Wayne's problems? I don't know if she would or wouldn't, but I don't see why it would attract her. And I wasn't even saying that he's "just some rich guy playing dress up", I was adressing the warrior point since it was the only one kn1ght912 made. Batman: Rich kid whose parents die so he spends his life fighting crime. Majestic: Alien kid trained from birth to lead his people in a war against an ancient enemy. Finds himself trapped on another planet and continues his fight against his old enemies as well as new ones for thousands of years. In the warrior category (what I was talking about) Majestic wins Are U kidding me. Bruce traveled the world to learn deadly arts. Bruce has no powers yet fights meta beings and wins. Bruce stands side by side with gods and sometimes out shines them. Batman story started in 1939 and still is relevent today and will be long after you and I dye. You are actually comparing a nobody with someone who is apart of pop culture. Are you kidding me. Dude get a life."

you know if you hit the quote button it will separate what someone else says and what you say. it makes reading easier. :)

but i have to disagree. just because majestic isn't as popular a character doesn't mean he isn't a better fit for wonder woman than bruce is. if you equate superpowers with wealth or fame in the real world, then diana and bruce together would be like seeing one of the wealthiest movie stars in the world deciding to marry some bum off the street. it might be romantic, but how realistic is it? how many times do you see that in real life? how inadequate would he feel when she cleans up gotham in the first week she is there? how impotent would he feel watching her have absolutley no trouble with the joker, penguin, two face, riddler, killer croc... etc.? their relationship would just be hard for me to buy.

but that's just me :)

everyone's entitled to their own opinion right?"

What makes you think he would feel that way? He's the only person on the JLA without any powers and yet he doesn't feel impotent. In fact he's saved Diana on many occasion so clearly there are jobs she's failed at and needed Bats to come save the day, they all have.

You say it would be like a movie star marrying a bum? He's Bruce $#@!ing Wayne. Besides, celebrities marry people we've never heard of all the time.

kn1ght912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kn1ght912

Apparition says:

"kn1ght912 says:
    you know if you hit the quote button it will separate what someone else says and what you say. it makes reading easier. :) but i have to disagree. just because majestic isn't as popular a character doesn't mean he isn't a better fit for wonder woman than bruce is. if you equate superpowers with wealth or fame in the real world, then diana and bruce together would be like seeing one of the wealthiest movie stars in the world deciding to marry some bum off the street. it might be romantic, but how realistic is it? how many times do you see that in real life? how inadequate would he feel when she cleans up gotham in the first week she is there? how impotent would he feel watching her have absolutley no trouble with the joker, penguin, two face, riddler, killer croc... etc.? their relationship would just be hard for me to buy. but that's just me :) everyone's entitled to their own opinion right?"

Thanks I didn't know that lol, seriously I didn't. As for Batman being more fit for Wonder Woman than Mr. Whatever his name I wasn't comparing the two in terms of popularity for her, just in general because I felt like he attacking Batman saying stuff like Mr. M was the better warrior which is untrue, Bruce Wayne not having a hard life and being called a rich brat. So I felt it was necessary to show the difference.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kn1ght912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kn1ght912

Gambler says:

"Mr. Majestic
    " />http://www.comicvine.com/mr-majestic/21972/"

Are you kidding me the guy is like a superman and Wonder Woman rippoff all in one. You know what I don't even want to argue anymore. I actually got a little threatened by the character until I saw his page. Are you kidding? Write he's better than batman. I hate saying this but I'd rather see her with Superman than a ripoff Superman. Batman all the way.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By The_Ghostshell

kn1ght912 says:

"Gambler says:
    "Mr. Majestic
    " />http://www.comicvine.com/mr-majestic/21972/"

Are you kidding me the guy is like a superman and Wonder Woman rippoff all in one. You know what I don't even want to argue anymore. I actually got a little threatened by the character until I saw his page. Are you kidding? Write he's better than batman. I hate saying this but I'd rather see her with Superman than a ripoff Superman. Batman all the way."

Did you read his page or just look at his picture?

kn1ght912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kn1ght912

Yes, but I did look at the pictures first.lol, I do however like the team he was apart of the WILDCats, but like I said a ripoff. Heat vision, Superstrenght, Super senses, Ice breath, super speed, flight, Trained in combat, enegy minipulation, come on alien from a differt planet, immortality and I thought superman pushing planets was rediculous. Like I said a blatent ripoff.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

kn1ght912 says:

"Yes, but I did look at the pictures first.lol, I do however like the team he was apart of the WILDCats, but like I said a ripoff. Heat vision, Superstrenght, Super senses, Ice breath, super speed, flight, Trained in combat, enegy minipulation, come on alien from a differt planet, immortality and I thought superman pushing planets was rediculous. Like I said a blatent ripoff."

Thats what I said for the longest time, but once you get to know the character he really isn't.

Arsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Arsenal

Power Girl is Batman's girl

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Forever

Gambler says:

"kn1ght912 says:
    "Yes, but I did look at the pictures first.lol, I do however like the team he was apart of the WILDCats, but like I said a ripoff. Heat vision, Superstrenght, Super senses, Ice breath, super speed, flight, Trained in combat, enegy minipulation, come on alien from a differt planet, immortality and I thought superman pushing planets was rediculous. Like I said a blatent ripoff."
    Thats what I said for the longest time, but once you get to know the character he really isn't."

Yeah his power set's the same but the character is completely different. The backstory, the motivations, the actions, the personality, are all different.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Bounty Hunter says:

"Power Girl is Batman's girl"

Is she really? I would take her over Wonder Women in a heartbeat.

kn1ght912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kn1ght912

Gambler says:

"Bounty Hunter says:
    "Power Girl is Batman's girl"
    Is she really? I would take her over Wonder Women in a heartbeat."

Your both crazy Wonder Womans the hottest next to pyslocke.

Arsenal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Arsenal

Power Girl is thee..hottest comic babe..next to Zatanna
    Post Edited:2007-08-01 13:59:27

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.