Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23637 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Ben Affleck's Batman Future In Doubt

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OrangeBat
    RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just use the Lazarus Pit to make him younger. It will be a cool way to introduce Lazarus Pit to DCEU too.

Epyon007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: I would agree with this. The problem with going with the legacy route is that there has not been nearly enough time invested to hand someone else the cowl.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Matt Reeves is still on board and that's all I care about. Affleck can get recast or replaced by a legacy character for all I care, he's just popular among a small group of nerds who think they know comics and Batman.

What is more concerning is that they're just being forced to improvise, DOJ and Snyder are like Damocles sword hanging over WB. How can they get Batman wrong to this extent. Its hilarious in a sad way, they had a workable cash cow that's slipping away and they're doing whatever they can to hold on to it.

belrev516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB isn't handing Ben away anytime soon. They're damn idiots if they do, the General audience of BvS LOVED Batfleck. Hell he was the best part of the movie to most.

That and it's big facts, that mostly everyone, if not everyone, wants BRUCE in the cowl. I personally do, Bruce is the only Batman for me.

Guess we'll see in less than 24 hours.

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

DAMMIT AAAAARRGHH

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.