Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

BATMAN'S NIPPLES? Why Do So Many People Hate Them?

JustWantToKnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JustWantToKnow

I have never understood all the controversy over this... why do people hate it? Regardless of what everyone else says, I want to know the true reason YOU don't like it, and I mean, don't just say the "cool" response, I really want to know your individual opinion.

No Caption Provided

My opinion is it looks more natural and realistic.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol idk the only think I can think of is that it looks kind of funny. Id rather look at those batnipples than Manhattan's wiener in a movie any day though.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It looks stupid. And why for any logical reason would someone put nipples on a rbber suit.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks stupid. And why for any logical reason would someone put nipples on a rbber suit.

Gloombot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think they wanted it to have a look like it was molded for the body... can't really unnip your nips when molding so voila!!!!!!

Bat nipples.

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Why would anyone have fake muscles molded onto what is clearly an armoured suit? It's not just the nipples that are silly, it's everything. It's the same as those tshirts that have a fake tuxedo printed on them. Except with the tshirts, it's funny. These fake suits are flat out ridiculous looking.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

It looks stupid, plain and simply.

Avatar image for thewintersoldier454
    TheWinterSoldier454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because it looked plain dumb that's why. To be honest I'm not as bothered about the bat nipples as I used to be. Especially since Christian Bale has done way way more damage to the icon of Batman with his retard Bat voice. At least it wasn't George Clooney's idea for the nipple on the suit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

@ms-lola said:

Why would anyone have fake muscles molded onto what is clearly an armoured suit? It's not just the nipples that are silly, it's everything. It's the same as those tshirts that have a fake tuxedo printed on them. Except with the tshirts, it's funny. These fake suits are flat out ridiculous looking.

This.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

its not controversy if nearly everyone hates it.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never understood all the controversy over this... why do people hate it? Regardless of what everyone else says, I want to know the true reason YOU don't like it, and I mean, don't just say the "cool" response, I really want to know your individual opinion.

No Caption Provided

My opinion is it looks more natural and realistic.

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.