Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23621 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batmans Love Interests

MaxSchreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Hi, I was wondering who is Batmans perfect partner in your opinion? Talia and Selina both can´t really be it, because at the end of the day, they are and always will be criminals. I doubt any of them will completly reform in current continuity. Maybe Zatanna or Wonder Woman would be a better choice, but I am recently really dissapointed in the Wonderbat community. They seem rather regressive politically even though Diana is Dcs most feminist character. Thats just weird.

ZariusII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By ZariusII

Selina is always going to be Bruce's endgame, and it can work with the right writers. The way it ended for her pre-crisis after years of married bliss was just stupid. Say what you like about King and what he's done with them since then, but at least his take sees them grow old together and Bruce dies happy with everyone surrounding him, including her.

MaxSchreck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By MaxSchreck

@zariusii said:

Selina is always going to be Bruce's endgame, and it can work with the right writers. The way it ended for her pre-crisis after years of married bliss was just stupid. Say what you like about King and what he's done with them since then, but at least his take sees them grow old together and Bruce dies happy with everyone surrounding him, including her.

Don´t know about that. I liked that she and Damian treated each other well, but she even stole her wedding dress, that just hammers the point home that she is always a thief in this continuity.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Selina

PsiWings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like it's Selina. Batman seems to always cave to her. I like what theyre doing with Batman/Catwoman

OrangeBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By OrangeBat

Honestly I'll take Zatanna, Talia, random Wayne girl of the week, DC can try freaking Vixen again for all I care. I just don't want to see Catwoman as a serious Batman love interest ever again. She was never intended to be one aside from a brief "fling with the dark side" for Batman and DC's modern take on Catwoman is so goddamn unappealing that she ruins Batman by association.

Brayumi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Brayumi

Zatanna is an interesting choice but I think Selina is still the best choice for Bruce, despite being an anti-hero/villain she is still the one who has the most chemistry with him and I don't see that changing.

Batfan345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really tired of batcat

batanna otp

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.