Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23621 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman's exoskelaton's

• 53 results
    Mediumguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Mediumguy

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@cameron83 said:

@GodDamnIronMan: agreed,lots of the old ones were really......primitive.I mean all of them had giant wings and a jetpack,and stark can just blow those off and he will fall to his doom/disadvantage.Because to be frank,batman does use his intellect and skills.But without tech he would lose against almost anybody (PIS is usually how he wins,and really! He is one of the smartest people on the planet and he just runs around in kevlar...I thought he was really lame and weak before).

At one point yo're right about Bats. He does use his skills and brains more often...But he is neither weak nor lame. Fighting crime with Kevlar without heavy armor doesn't mean that he will lose to anybody, it's just he don't want to hurt anybody in the city... very different from Ironman's POV. But still, when it comes to combat, h2h...Ironman will TOAST Bats...

@Jack Donaghy said:

@cameron83 said:

@GodDamnIronMan: agreed,lots of the old ones were really......primitive.I mean all of them had giant wings and a jetpack,and stark can just blow those off and he will fall to his doom/disadvantage.Because to be frank,batman does use his intellect and skills.But without tech he would lose against almost anybody (PIS is usually how he wins,and really! He is one of the smartest people on the planet and he just runs around in kevlar...I thought he was really lame and weak before).

lol you do realize that without his armor Tony is MUCH weaker than Bruce, right? Bruce doesn't need super powered armor to fight crime, Tony does.

LoL...of course Tony is weaker than Bruce...Bruce traveled around the world when he is in teenage. What's Tony doing? he just enjoy his life and banging hot chicks. It's about head start.

H2H against Batman with both of them having no armor on? Batman will win ALWAYS.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By GodDamnIronMan

@Mediumguy: Ya, without the armor...Tony is Dead!...

But this is a Armor fight...Tony should take this easily.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

No Caption Provided

Guys Don't worry more are still to come thx and goodbye

where's this one from? (i know i'm unlikely to get a response but i've tried everything else and i can't find anything)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.