Batman with Powers

#1 Posted by jahruze (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I know. this has been asked many times and dreamed about, but it seems that will be coming through.

in the issue Justice League 40 to come he will be getting superpowers, but what kind will he be getting is the big question.

Geoff Johns: Not only is it interesting to see what kind of abilities Batman might develop and how he might use it and how he might react to it, but almost as important, it's also a hint at what the true nature of the Amazo Virus is. And you'll see Batman actually speculate once he develops his power, because what happens is he develops this ability and it gives him an idea that this virus might be more intelligent and might be more by design than random than Luthor's claiming.

#2 Posted by OrangeBat (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not very confident about Geoff Johns' writing, to be honest.

But, I'll admit, my curiosity is piqued.

#3 Edited by tensor (8696 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not like it one bit. It makes no sense, it better be temporary.

#4 Posted by Claymore1998 (16541 posts) - - Show Bio

The kind of power doesn't matter.

The God of Power needs to power, powers are for mere mortals ^_^

#5 Posted by lxlGiftedlxl (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesn't need powers, but I am genually intrested.

Avatar image for theamazingbatman760
#6 Posted by TheAmazingBatman760 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Great something else bat haters can complain about. I'm not a huge fan of him having superpowers but if anything

he might develop Deathstroke type of powers.

Avatar image for harlequinofhearts
#7 Edited by HarlequinOfHearts (94 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when he got a Green Lantern/Sinestro Corps power-ring.

No Caption Provided

I have a feeling this isn't going to end well...

#8 Posted by Valdemocnij (953 posts) - - Show Bio

He is character, just how he have to be... no powers no anything... just... to we have his name Bruce Wayne... forever... whats mean... longevity...

#9 Posted by jayc1324 (26432 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the current justice league arc where batman gets powers. Always cool to see him with powers from time to time, though if they were permanent I'd stop reading him.

#10 Posted by w0nd (6804 posts) - - Show Bio

@jahruze: Was it the daredevil powers he just got plus the sonic scream? or different?

#11 Posted by jahruze (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: actually they have given hint's on what it may be.. just i haven't figured it out as yet!! ...but they won't say fully what it is

#12 Posted by Welkin_Gunther (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman One Million is enough, what more do the writers want?

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
#13 Posted by deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3 (615 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering I don't read Justice League, this doesn't even affect me at all. JL doesn't really seem to offer anything that's compelling to me. Batman with powers? Sounds like a cheap way of trying to change things up. Is having Batman take a nap in garbage not enough for Johns?

#14 Posted by magnablue (10500 posts) - - Show Bio

Flight, Super strength

:D

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.