Batman is INDASTUCKTABLE

Venom=sickest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Venom=sickest

My friend and I were discussing super heroes and what not, because we're light nerds on the subject and enjoy talking about them.

So then the dreaded Batman vs Superman argument comes up. But I figured my friend wouldn't even debate with me, since the answer is obvious.

"Yeah we all know how that one would end lol," I chuckle good heartedly.

"Yeah," he laughs. "He just really cannot fck wit the Bat."

Then I just stared at him.

Was he serious? Does he actually believe BATMAN could take on Superman?

His argument was. "Dude, Batman has a plan for every situtation. He has an arsenal of tools at his disposal, he has kryptonite.."

Yes, I know. They have fought before. And Batman had Kryptonite gloves and blah blah blah but COME ON.

Then he went on to say that Batman is a ninja and is very good at being stealthy. Yes, this is true, but let's just accept what is buried down in the recesses of every BatMan dick-rider's mind.

The only reason why no one ever admits the OBVIOUS is because it's never going to happen. Superman is too nice. He's never going to grab Batman by the neck and tear his head off, because he's a gentle alien and fights for the side of good.

But I just want everyone to know, in case you're in denial, right now: he could. He could totally fly at Batman and punch a hole through his ass and kick him off the roof of the Daily Planet, and Batman would be sh!t outta luck.

So. You can say what you want about Superman. "Superman is gay." "Superman wears tights". "Superman looks way lamer than Batman." The last one is a valid point. But don't you ever try to argue that Superman can't beat the holy jesus juice out of Batman's sissy little frame, because I assure you, he can.

The End.

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mv

urmm ok soo do i say something important heree or not ?

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Aronmorales

Doesn't Batman wear tights?

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By johnny_spam
@Venom=sickest:
Batman has beat Superman in Dark Knight Returns, Dark Knight Strikes Again, Hush (where Poison Ivy used her powers to control him), to an extent in Superman Red Son, and his plans were used to beat him in JLA Tower of Babel. Sure when Superman was being mind controlled in Sacrifice he almost killed Batman but that was when Max Lord was controlling him and Superman broke free. So Batman has beaten him can beat him and as long as he is more popular with comic book readers and writers he most likely will again. You spelled Indestructible wrong.
RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By RedK

finally some one who knows what their talking about

@johnny spam
sure batman may have won a few but supes has won some as well like in Lex man of steel when Bats tried to use kryptonite supes blew it out of his hand and Bats of the roof then flew him into the sky and droped him

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By johnny_spam
@RedK:
I forgot Lex Luthor man of steel great comic but not the best Batman Superman fight I didn't even know why they fought.
John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By John Valentine

*Indestructable.

Venom=sickest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Venom=sickest

yeah, i know how to spell indestructible, it's a fucking JOKE. Jesus you people are thick.

@ johnny spam: you just listed a bunch of times where BatMan fought superman, in all of those times he was under the control of someone and may I ask just HOW supes was defeated?

Wait, let me guess. Starts with a K....

So basically, you added nothing new to the conversation. The facts still stand: Super Man can smush Bat Man's guts all over the wall of China. You may like him more, but he is not stronger, he just looks cool.

Xypher07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Xypher07

You have just been owned by previous examples sir.  And we are thick because we didn't know poor spelling was a joke?  With no inflection and poor spelling all too common on the internet it is the natural assumption to make.

santeria_smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By santeria_smith

indastuckable....

well at least now i know batman can't ever get stuck in a hole or something....

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By Korg
@Venom=sickest said:
" My friend and I were discussing super heroes and what not, because we're light nerds on the subject and enjoy talking about them."
I beg to differ with this portion of your super-nerd tangent.
Venom=sickest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Venom=sickest
@Korg said:
" @Venom=sickest said:
" My friend and I were discussing super heroes and what not, because we're light nerds on the subject and enjoy talking about them."
I beg to differ with this portion of your super-nerd tangent.
"
uh, shutup. did i say you could talk?

@Xypher07 said:
" You have just been owned by previous examples sir.  And we are thick because we didn't know poor spelling was a joke?  With no inflection and poor spelling all too common on the internet it is the natural assumption to make. "
okay you're lame lol. superman can kill batman READ EM AND WEEP SISSY.
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Korg
@Venom=sickest said:
" uh, shutup. did i say you could talk?"
Yes, you did. Now your memory is slipping too. Maybe you should see a doctor. The nerd-growth on your brain must be causing blackouts.
Venom=sickest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Venom=sickest

DOOD I WILL BITE OFF YOUR PHALLUS DOES THAT MAKE U SCARED LOL

Xypher07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Xypher07
santeria_smith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By santeria_smith

venom=sickest....you are very strange.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.