Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23635 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Batman: I Am Bane

deffinition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deffinition

Just finished reading Batman: I Am Bane and I'm kinda shocked at how many of my friends told me this was a bad book. I'm not too sure what the general consensus was but I thought it was really well handled and done. King is really doing some great work right now and its weird that he seems to be underrated.

Anyway I wrote a review on the book here - Batman: I Am Bane Review

Let me know if im in the wrong and what your thoughts were on the storyline.

Cheers

jb681131

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I have seen this thread somewhere else. You must be simple minded and not have many expectation when reading a story, because the scenario is very lame. What happens is pretty simplistic and improbable. And the conclusion is pointless. It's not underrated, it's just bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dc37cf7c18ca
    deactivated-5dc37cf7c18ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice.

Krekgnsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.