Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23645 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

'Batman: Arkham Origins' Trailer

• 107 results
    Bobsjonjon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Can't wait! If DC could only get their live action movies right... Man gotta love Bats!

GeekOfKrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By GeekOfKrypton

@mucklefluga: I agree! they should start releasing movies in this format. I wonder what the cost is to do that tho? The possibilities would be endless.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Joker, Deadshot, Deathstroke and Black Mask is confirmed and Anarky might be in there too which is cool (very underated character). Now if they get Shiva, Cain and Prometheus then it'll be awesome. Also considering Joker's around, there's a chance that Robin is in the game too. I really hope it surpasses the other two Arkham games.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

So Joker, Deadshot, Deathstroke and Black Mask is confirmed and Anarky might be in there too which is cool (very underated character). Now if they get Shiva, Cain and Prometheus then it'll be awesome. Also considering Joker's around, there's a chance that Robin is in the game too. I really hope it surpasses the other two Arkham games.

- This seems like wishful thinking.

- Robin is allegedly not going to be in it and hence, i'm not going to be spending money on this.

- I'm honestly looking forward to the new Arkham game that comes out after Origins.

Moon_Bat_87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By Moon_Bat_87

AMAZING CINEMATIC GRAPHICS! They really need to just make DC based movies with that sort of Graphics!

Too bad that after the Final Fantasy movie, Hollywood doesn't believe in adult animation unless James Cameron is attached.

I really hope that the team that makes the Justice League movie uses this level of realism for Batman. I want him to be able to fight, goshdarnit!

It seems that it's really easy for people to get Batman post-Nolan. Just tell a crime or ninja story. I wish they understood Wonder Woman (Greek Fantasy like God of War or Clash of the Titans), Green Lantern (Space Opera like Star Trek or Star Wars), or Flash (Time Cop like Prince of Persia, kinda?) as well. Maybe they will after the Justice League movie.

No Caption Provided

I totally agree.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By NightFang3

I i'm so hyped!

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#107  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

cant get breath back so amazing and intense....................

gotwillpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

The developers talked recently in some articles about making Gotham's buildings taller and more connected. That sounds exciting. Also, I like that it's a prequel a lot. Perfectly timed to be released during the middle of Zero Year, too. Maybe this game will bring more comic readers?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.