Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23535 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

"Batman Arkham City" Sequel

• 67 results
    FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By FatihBATMAN

Theres so much anticipation here...so much hype...lets hope they can live up to it...if theres any developer that can do that, its Rocksteady

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By Stormbox

@FatihBATMAN said:

Theres so much anticipation here...so much hype...lets hope they can live up to it...if theres any developer that can do that, its Rocksteady

Indeed

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By FatihBATMAN

I would buy anything Batman videogame related thats on next gen. in a hardbeat. so I wouldnt mind a prequel at all! thats just gonna get me excited for 3+ more years for the true sequel :D

K15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By K15

I'm not sure that Harley Quinn having the Joker's child will happen, because if you look carefully in "Harley's Revenge" you'll find Scarface sitting in a crib in the Joker's old office and a pregnancy test in front of him that turned up negative. Although, this could lead into something else with Harley being super pissed at Batman for supposedly killing Mr. J and her losing the baby.

mhanuroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By mhanuroth

The next game has to be a sequel and bane has to be a bigger role not just a brute. And, i would like to see deathstroke appear and fight batman or nightwing

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By FatihBATMAN

@mhanuroth said:

The next game has to be a sequel and bane has to be a bigger role not just a brute. And, i would like to see deathstroke appear and fight batman

I only wanna control batman <3 deathstroke would be aweome yea!

@K15 said:

I'm not sure that Harley Quinn having the Joker's child will happen, because if you look carefully in "Harley's Revenge" you'll find Scarface sitting in a crib in the Joker's old office and a pregnancy test in front of him that turned up negative. Although, this could lead into something else with Harley being super pissed at Batman for supposedly killing Mr. J and her losing the baby.

No the positive test is still there, it lies next to the desk

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CalebHara

They need to put Prometheus or Deathstroke in this game, and not the crappy version for mobile devices.

gettogaara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By gettogaara

Played both of the Arkham games and loved them. Even though the Joker is awesome, I wouldn't want him to come back. It would just sort of cheapen the ending of the game imo. I'm pretty sure that Ra's will be thrown into the lazarus pit and if he comes back then so will Talia. At least one person should stay dead to show that death actually means something. I've got no problems with the prequel involving the Justice League so long as Batman is still the main focus.

Not sure how I feel about Scarecrow as the main villain for the sequel though.

Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

Guy's here is something that caught my attention when i started to play the game again.this game is full of mysteries.

Is this a hint for the sequel or not?!

now this is the picture from the begining of the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yBWzAI1Jug

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

since Dick is Nightwing and Tim is Robin i assume that jasons death happend in the arkham universe and i think he is going to be one of the villains in the next game....

but then again i can be wrong.i forgot the ending where he carries joker

No Caption Provided

cain and abel the duality of man

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By FatihBATMAN

great ending

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By PsychoJack

@marvelftw said:

If they make a prequel, I'll be pissed. These games are perfect the way they are. Don't mess with the formula by adding the Justice League or something like that. Plus, I wanna see Scarecrow's plan, if Joker comes back or not, how Azrael's prophecy plays out, and I REALLY wanna see how Hush's plan to ruin Bruce Wayne's life works out.

This is exactly how I feel myself. Plus there are other things that need to be addressed. They shouldn't make a prequel at all. I want to see how they do with another villain. The game could take place in Gotham. Hell might even be called Batman: Gotham City.

FatihBATMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By FatihBATMAN

I think we might not even get a game this year... This next game must be something...grand..

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

since Dick is Nightwing and Tim is Robin i assume that jasons death happend in the arkham universe and i think he is going to be one of the villains in the next game....

but then again i can be wrong.i forgot the ending where he carries joker

No Caption Provided

cain and abel the duality of man

…. it's moments like this that makes Arkham City the best Batman game ever made.

andrsboes82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say make it revolve around the "Hush" story arc, with Hush as the main villain teamed up with Prometheus, and Scarecrow to bring down Batman by destroying everything Batman loves such as Gotham, and targeting the Batman family including Jim Gordon and Alfred. Then introduce Red Hood as an anti-hero rather then a partner or villain , and maybe Superman under the influence of Scarecrow or Poison Ivy which would make a neat boss fight. Then have Black Mask, Two-Face, and The Penguin have a civil war which leads to The Penguin's death. They should also have The Riddler, Killer Croc, The Great White Shark, Mister Freeze, Clay-Face, Doctor Darrk be side missions. Include the Bat Family in some of the missions. Something like this would make for a great game. Include Man Bat as an easter egg type thing as well.

Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By Grubich

@andrsboes82: now there's a thought. Superman as a boss in an arkham game

Generic_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Generic_User

A sequel to Arkham City would be great due to the fact that the designers could perhaps toy with some other antagonists (due to the Joker's death in Arkham City). I would certainly love to see a line up of lesser known/underused villains like Killer Moth, The Great White Shark, Ventriloquist, etc. However, obviously it's vital that Batman's major adversaries (such as Riddler, Penguin, Bane, etc.) play a role in the game. Finally, it would be great to see the return of the Scarecrow just as long as he is portrayed in a manner that doesn't rely upon recycling his tactics from Arkham Asylum.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.