Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23537 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

Arkham War: Bane vs Scarecrow

• 53 results
    comicbookfan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@limbojimbo: I was thinking that like mix it with his venom toxin

Canek16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Bane will stomp. Scarecrow's theatricality and deception are powerful agents to the uninitiated... but Bane is initiated. Scarecrow thinks fear and darkness is his ally. Scarecrow merely adopted the dark; Bane was born in it, molded by it. He didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing but blinding! The shadows will betray scarecrow, because they belong to bane.

.... And he is much more tactical than scarecrow and croc.

Dude, read the new 52 origins of Crane

Canek16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Canek16

I'm gonna guess... Joker returns and f**k everybody

thegirlcow_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.