Follow

Batman

Character » Batman appears in 23651 issues.

Bruce Wayne, who witnessed the murder of his billionaire parents as a child, swore to avenge their deaths. He trained extensively to achieve mental and physical perfection, mastering martial arts, detective skills, and criminal psychology. Costumed as a bat to prey on the fears of criminals, and utilizing a high-tech arsenal, he became the legendary Batman.

A BATMAN ANIMATED SERIES QUESTION

Onyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Onyx

I am sitting and watching Batman:Mystery of the Batwoman for the twenth time with my boys at the moment. And I been meaning to track this done and find out when this devolped.

In the beginning of the movie Barbara and Bruce had a brief phone converstion,

It was implied that they had either startted a relationship/flirtation with each other. But my question is: Was this a one time character devolpment, or was there a exchange that happened in another story and if so which one?

zero edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zero edge

It was never fully stated in the animated series, however, in Batman Beyond, Barbara did mention that she and Bruce went out for a brief period.

Onyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Onyx

ok, that makes some sense, I do recall that being mentioned in Batman Beyond. I am pretty decent with the Animated series continuity and never heard mention of it earlier in the run.

Good Info my friend

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.