Follow

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Movie » Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice released on March 25, 2016.

Gotham City-based vigilante Batman travels to Metropolis to preemptively combat Superman, fearing what would happen if the latter is kept unchecked, while another threat endangers humankind.

What do you want from a Batman prequel? (BvS Spoilers)

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Batman v Superman finally came out and my prediction was right, they should have not rushed making this movie, and as a result we got a movie with good and bad moments, making it overall an okay movie to most, and a huge disappointment to to others.

There is one thing however that did stand out the movie the most, and that was Batman. many people thought Ben Affleck was going to be horrible, but after the movie came out people seem to overall agree that he was fantastic. While the JL movie seem shaky, a Batman movie seem like a good idea.

I want to see more from him and how he became brutal, and how his hatred for Superman grew, because while it was shown in the movie and made obvious by interpreting the world around him, it also made me feel like something was missing, something that they should have done, a Batman movie.

The question is what Batman movie do you want? One where he face the Black Mask, or Riddler or one about Red hood. There so many possibility and I can't wait for a Batman movie. I honestly would not mind Zack Snyder helping with Ben Affleck direct this movie, as long as the movie is focus on Batman and no crossover involve. Granted we need to wait for how Suicide Squad developed the batman universe (which hopefully is good, but honestly I am disinterested by that movie even with batman).

Abishai100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Paging Dr. Crane: Gotham Rum

This is a cool thread. Actually, since Batman ends up getting together with Talia al Ghul (they have a son, Damien Wayne, who becomes a new Robin), I'd like to see a Bruce Wayne-Talia backstory.

Also, since the Nolanverse really provided a wealth of stimulation regarding Bruce Wayne's beginnings as Batman, it would be nice to see a new Batman prequel (Zack Snyder is a good choice for director, and I also like Bryan Singer) featuring a young Dr. Crane (future Scarecrow) developing his criminal side --- perhaps as a 'regular' psycho-criminal modelled after an established maniac-brute such as Leatherface.

The possibilities are indeed awesome.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
    Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

A prequel set much earlier that shows a younger, less cynical, less brutal Batman and the heavily-implied-to-the-point-of-near-certainty death of Robin at the Joker's hands.

Usha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A peak human Batman that shows mixed martial arts skills beyond MCU Captain America and Yuri Boyka, faster than Ip Man and Bruce Lee. I want the BATMAN!

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

I want Batman. Not unlikable BatPunisher from BvS. Also, more Jeremy Irons Alfred. Way more.

Avatar image for infantfinite128
    infantfinite128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want a pre-quel Batman film. I just want an actual Batman film since that guy was in BvS is not Batman. I care about the character to see any more films with this depiction of Batman. I will see the Wonder Woman in this movie since she was the only aspect that I remotely enjoyed in this film (probably because she had no character so she was saved from being a psychopath like Batman and Superman).

If they ever do a Red Hood movie, I would be interested in the debate. Jason won't be upset at Batman for killing the Joker. He will be upset at why he kills everyone but the Joker. He's got no moral ground over him. Maybe because Joker's mom's name is Martha. Maybe, Jason's mom is also named Martha. They can all hug it out and drink lemonade.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Jason won't be upset at Batman for killing the Joker. He will be upset at why he kills everyone but the Joker. He's got no moral ground over him. Maybe because Joker's mom's name is Martha. Maybe, Jason's mom is also named Martha. They can all hug it out and drink lemonade.

LOL

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39006e28280
    deactivated-5a39006e28280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason won't be upset at Batman for killing the Joker. He will be upset at why he kills everyone but the Joker. He's got no moral ground over him. Maybe because Joker's mom's name is Martha. Maybe, Jason's mom is also named Martha. They can all hug it out and drink lemonade.

You sir win the internet!

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love the Batman in BvS and I also find it funny that people just assume that Batman was born into this brutal person instead of made this way eventually due to some tragedy. I want a movie where batman kills the joker and how his lost made him to the Batman he was at BvS. Batman has always try to not kill so he can be better than the villain, but other reason is because if he does he would go crazy. I mean is like the Joker said what kind of guy dresses up like a Bat. So I would like to see a Batman that does follow a rule of not killing until he breaks his rule and we see the consequence of that. I am somewhat tired of the fact that Batman has kill plenty of time before, and even some of them being totally avoidable, and yet none of that effects him, which bring up the point of why he simply does not kill the Joker if killing does not change who he is.

Basically I want a prequel where Batman is not a killer, and follow his rule until something happen where he does indeed kill and turn into this really Brutal batman. I can easily see a Death of the family story or maybe a more Red Hood story.

Also

If they ever do a Red Hood movie, I would be interested in the debate. Jason won't be upset at Batman for killing the Joker. He will be upset at why he kills everyone but the Joker. He's got no moral ground over him. Maybe because Joker's mom's name is Martha. Maybe, Jason's mom is also named Martha. They can all hug it out and drink Grandma Peach Tea.

Fix

SolidWall211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy from BvS wasn't Batman. That was Jason Voorhees! Lol

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

NO PREQUELS.

we already know the origin story.

LarryAshlynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Show him slowing losing the batfamily- Jason to the Joker, Dick moving away to Bludhaven(possibly because Batman has become too brutal?) Babs getting shot(although this will def cause problems with people)

Explain how he 'let his family die' and all.

It'll probably be a really dark and cynical movie, to be a prequel to BVS. Maybe a Batman movie set after BVS, with Batman refusing to kill anymore(because of what happened, idk), then Jason comes back, finds out that Batman has killed during that time but did not kill the Joker(perhaps he was in hiding or in prison at that time and Bats couldn't get to him, since he doesn't kill 'deliberately')

So Jason gets pissed and Under the Red Hood happens.

With interspersed flashbacks to tell Jason's story, Bruce's story etc.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
    Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@thorson said:

NO PREQUELS.

we already know the origin story.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For Batman not to have freakin killed anyone

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By The-Seeffiss17

I'd wanna see when Batman is with Jason Todd. It'd be cool to see them chase after on of Batmans villains, maybe one we haven't seen on the big screen. Use some deceive skills (we haven't gotten much of that with Cinematic Batman) and some ridiculous, MCU Cap level peak human stuff. Maybe have Nightwing in their.

Then have Joker kill Jason Todd. Show the effect that has on Bruce, why he is ok with killing, and so bitter. Then the sequel would take place after JL and BvS where Jason comes back. I mean how epic would a Red Hood movie be?

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically Death in the family, or THAT NOT BATMAN, BATMAN DOES NOT KILL. Except in many other version of Batman have kill, but whatever glad to hear more than one opinion since Death in the family obviously need to happen to explain the Batman we got in BvS which I love by the way.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Court of Owls. Post-BvS.

Because we don't need a prequel movie, when Batman: The Brave and The Bold is out on DVD.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman prequel needs to explain why Batman kills

wrucebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Batman solo film needs to ignore the events of BvS and not have Jared Leto's Joker in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.