Follow

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Movie » Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice released on March 25, 2016.

Gotham City-based vigilante Batman travels to Metropolis to preemptively combat Superman, fearing what would happen if the latter is kept unchecked, while another threat endangers humankind.

I predict that the Batman v Superman Ultimate cut will turn some of the hate around

Avatar image for jasoninthewoods
    Jasoninthewoods

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think it will be the better version.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree. 6 months ago Snyder had a 3:05 cut of Batman v Superman. Warner Bros. got nervous about the run time and made Snyder cut out 1/6 of the movie.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I agree. 6 months ago Snyder had a 3:05 cut of Batman v Superman. Warner Bros. got nervous about the run time and made Snyder cut out 1/6 of the movie.

Good thing too. I don't want to be in a theater for 3 hours watching a movie about superheroes. Especially not one made by Zack Snyder and Goyer.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ThePreface

@farkam: Even if it's good? Because at this point people are hating Snyder to hate Snyder. He could make a Godfather Pt 2 quality film and people would still say it was shit because of the director which is hypocritical asf.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: Even if it's good? Because at this point people are hating Snyder to hate Snyder. He could make a Godfather Pt 2 quality film and people would still say it was shit because of the director which is hypocritical asf.

He hasn't made a Godfather Pt. 2 quality film. And he never will.

ThePreface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: oh forgive me omniscient one. Maybe you can give me the numbers to this weeks lotto too...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: oh forgive me omniscient one. Maybe you can give me the numbers to this weeks lotto too...

My powers only work on things relating to cinema ;)

SMJA123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SMJA123

Just make sure it has more feats and I'll be good

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
    deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I think that's the case too. That'll probably be the true version of the film that was meant to be seen in. There is without a doubt, scenes that are going to be added that could of made the film make more sense. There were many times while I was watching it, where I was telling myself that the transitions between scenes were not very good. It felt like somethings were missing.

Well now we'll get to see more blood and maybe more swearing. I guess the studio was nervous about a three hour cbm. But thirty minutes is a lot of run time. I wonder what's in it?

ace20xd6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
    Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I would have had no problem sitting through 3 hours of BvS

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.