BvS Ultimate Edition!!!!!!

• 78 results
#1 Edited by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm Hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see what Zack Snyder really made :)

#2 Posted by incursion2 (2245 posts) - - Show Bio

ok

#3 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for darkdetective27
#5 Posted by darkdetective27 (7953 posts) - - Show Bio

Despite hating the movie, this trailer actually has me excited. Its a really well put together trailer and the best one the movie had. Now hopefully I dont get disappointed again...

#6 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12870 posts) - - Show Bio

If the theatrical version of BvS is like trying to look at something out of a dirty window, hopefully the uncut version is the windex to clear things up a bit

#7 Posted by gokuss4z (3423 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome I loved BvS this will be great.

#8 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

If the theatrical version of BvS is like trying to look at something out of a dirty window, hopefully the uncut version is the windex to clear things up a bit

Lol great analogy.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
#9 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9108 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah this time it's even crappier...

#10 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12870 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah this time it's even crappier...

If it sucks so bad then why comment?

Go back to that Nazi Captain America ;)

#12 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9108 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Man you're salty. You should be careful you'll retain a lot of water weight if you don't watch you're salt intake Bruh. ;)

#13 Posted by uugieboogie (13397 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Heatforce (6401 posts) - - Show Bio

I am happy that there are scenes that appear to add more context to the narrative. Like the build up to the fight seems much better (Clark looks like he's actually investigating batman). I just want two scenes to happen and I will be happy and will gladly tell Rotten Tomatoes to f*** off:

1. Robin's death

2. A scene here Superman actually uses his super-hearing to find Martha after Lex threatens him and before he meets batman. Snyder said he removed it because the scene was too dark. I imagine Superman must have heard a lot of horrible stuff (people getting hurt or worse) yet he had to ignore them in order to save his mother. That is both horrible and relatable but more importantly it makes Superman look much more competent, especially after he admitted to being too carless while at the Senate.

#15 Posted by Heatforce (6401 posts) - - Show Bio

@uugieboogie: yes new scenes and all:

• Clark watching TV in Kitchen. The interview on the TV is different than what was in the Theatrical.
  • Superman seeing flying away from the Capital after the explosion.
  • Drone firing the missile at the desert compound as Superman flies directly into the camera.
  • Bruce in the shower.
  • Security monitor footage of Batman in LexCorp.
  • Voiceover and shot of individual scratching the Bat symbol into a Lottery scratcher card.
  • Russian using flame thrower at desert compound.
  • Russian watching and smiling as Superman takes out missile.
  • Jena Malone
  • Alfred line “So falls the House of Wayne.”
  • Woman who tells Clark only fists stop him.
#16 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Man you're salty. You should be careful you'll retain a lot of water weight if you don't watch you're salt intake Bruh. ;)

Try harder. Everyone uses this joke and it's getting quite old. I'm sure you'll keep on replying and attempt to derail the thread.

The last part is confusing because instead of using your you used you're.

You can have the last word.

@never_give_up: Is this the 3 hr version?

Seems like it.

#17 Posted by uugieboogie (13397 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

• Clark watching TV in Kitchen. The interview on the TV is different than what was in the Theatrical.
  • Drone firing the missile at the desert compound as Superman flies directly into the camera.
  • Bruce in the shower.
  • Voiceover and shot of individual scratching the Bat symbol into a Lottery scratcher card.
  • Jena Malone

Movie just got better ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bbee326da7b7
#19 Posted by deactivated-5bbee326da7b7 (1212 posts) - - Show Bio

All I see is new feats

#20 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9108 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Yeah I'll take that as you're mad. Don't be such a baby because someone doesn't like what you like. Pretty sure you post comments in other people's threads making the same comments but by all means keep acting like you don't.

#21 Posted by Heatforce (6401 posts) - - Show Bio

@ajax1998: which new feats? IMO nothing shown beats his feats against doomsday unless I missed something.

#22 Posted by hatemalingsia (15494 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#23 Posted by GeorgeWBush (12455 posts) - - Show Bio

Count me in hopefully this edition fills in the blanks from the theatrical version and has some great delete scenes

#24 Posted by RisingBean (9815 posts) - - Show Bio

A few months out yet. I'm looking forward to this directors cut and hoping they make Luthor's motivations a bit more clear.

#25 Edited by micah007123 (10836 posts) - - Show Bio

Be great this time.

#26 Edited by Gracetrack (4684 posts) - - Show Bio

Already was great. This is simply icing on the cake.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
#27 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (11694 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems that much of those 30+ minutes will be focusing on how the world, and Clark himself, reacts to Superman.

I'm hyped!!!!

#28 Posted by TheSaiyanMan (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatforce: Jena Malone really oh i cant wait to see.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
#29 Posted by deactivated-5967bf6197d40 (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

My problem wasn't what was cut out, it was what was left in. This does nothing for me.

#30 Posted by the_stegman (40307 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up:

Ignore lone_wolf.

He'll hate on a DC movie and say you're "just salty" when you respond.

#31 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11911 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the reason I should finally buy a blu-ray haha

#32 Edited by Thorthunder98 (6874 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: Yeah I'll take that as you're mad. Don't be such a baby because someone doesn't like what you like. Pretty sure you post comments in other people's threads making the same comments but by all means keep acting like you don't.

Too damn true haha

#33 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up:

Ignore lone_wolf.

He'll hate on a DC movie and say you're "just salty" when you respond.

Yea I know lol.

#34 Edited by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio
#35 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9108 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: I can't take people like you serious. Just because someone doesn't like one DC film doesn't equate to them disliking everything from DC. But when you don't have an argument that's all you can come up with. The funny thing is I've probably read and own more DC comics than you ever have. Not too mention that I own almost every DC animated movie, a big DC action figure collection and Nolans trilogy, MoS, Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Constantine, hell I even own a copy of Green Lantern(yeah the one with Ryan Reynolds) all the Arkham games. Batman is my favorite character besides Spider-man I just won't except garbage like you do. BvS was a turd and adding an extra 30 min isn't going to change that. Just like Xmen Apocalypse was a turd and Spider-man 3, All 3 FF films, Ghost Rider 1 and 2, X3, Wolverine origins, Daredevil, Elektra etc. Guess I must be a Marvel hater too? So please stop with the bs.

#36 Posted by StormShadow_X (16784 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatforce said:

• Bruce in the shower.
  • Jena Malone

Movie just got better ;)

#37 Posted by Heatblaze (10400 posts) - - Show Bio

My bullshit senses are tingling!

No Caption Provided
#38 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@omnicrono said:

No Caption Provided

That's his opinion lol. I enjoyed the movie but noticed the flaws. I'm looking forward to this cut.

#39 Edited by Black_Arrow (10286 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh It seems that those 30 minutes they cut were all Superman, Could he be redeem?

#40 Posted by Heatblaze (10400 posts) - - Show Bio

@heatblaze123 said:
@omnicrono said:

No Caption Provided

That's his opinion lol. I enjoyed the movie but noticed the flaws. I'm looking forward to this cut.

Fair enough. I hope I'll like this version better.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#41 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22876 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub: It's probably cuz you come into a lot of DCEU/DC threads with the same "salty" retort after somebody calls you out on your negative comments. You can't blame people for taking your bait nor can you blame them for noticing a pattern.

Anyways, from the trailer it looks like he'll be helping the injured after the Senate explodes. Yes!

#42 Posted by Black_Arrow (10286 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: A thing that I found way better from the trailer, is that KGBeast has a flamethrower in the Africa scene, which explain why people though that Superman killed them, because the bodies were burnt and they thought he did it with his heat vision. (In one of the Africa scenes there is a burnt body)

#43 Posted by never give up (24994 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: A thing that I found way better from the trailer, is that KGBeast has a flamethrower in the Africa scene, which explain why people though that Superman killed them, because the bodies were burnt and they thought he did it with his heat vision. (In one of the Africa scenes there is a burnt body)

This.

Huh It seems that those 30 minutes they cut were all Superman, Could he be redeem?

Some Batman also lol.

#44 Edited by buttersdaman000 (22876 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow said:

I never thought that was the case. Why would the Senate bring him in for a hearing instead of arresting him if they actually thought he murdered people? But who know, maybe my interpretation was too forgiving as far as the theatrical cut goes? lol

#45 Posted by Black_Arrow (10286 posts) - - Show Bio

@black_arrow said:

I never thought that was the case. Why would the Senate bring him in for a hearing instead of arresting him if they actually thought he murdered people? But who know, maybe my interpretation was too forgiving as far as the theatrical cut goes? lol

Well they know that arresting him is pointless and If I remember correctly the people there weren't exactly good guys either.

#46 Posted by the_stegman (40307 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub: And it's hard to take you seriously when literally everything you've said about the DCEU, from past movies, future movies, casting and direction has been negative. As a matter of fact, I haven't heard you say anything positive about DC at all until someone calls you out on it and suddenly your SUCH a big DC fan.

#47 Posted by Black_Arrow (10286 posts) - - Show Bio

@never_give_up: I think that there will be fewer Batman stuff but one of the things I am exited about is the scene with Clark Kent and the old man (which seems to take place in Gotham), I think that the old man will confirm to Clark that Batman was a hero once so that will tie in better with Superman trying to convience Batman to save his mother.

#48 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22876 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000 said:
@black_arrow said:

Well they know that arresting him is pointless and If I remember correctly the people there weren't exactly good guys either.

Well, Superman showed in MoS that he wasn't above cuffs if they were justified....but yeah, they weren't good guys either....I just think that the main reason for the senate hearing is Supermans unilateral action that leads to the death of those men and the innocents in the village, not him supposedly torching some baddies.

#49 Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9108 posts) - - Show Bio

@buttersdaman000: I could say the same thing about you in MCU threads. Don't be a hypocrite.

#50 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (9108 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman: I'm negative about the DCEU because there has been nothing to make me positive about it yet. DC put out one of if not the greatest CBM trilogy of all time in Nolans Batman and since then they've put out a mediocre Superman film and now a turd in BvS. But as usual you have no real argument. I could easily flip it and call you out for all your MCU negativity but I don't care that much.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.