Follow

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Movie » Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice released on March 25, 2016.

Gotham City-based vigilante Batman travels to Metropolis to preemptively combat Superman, fearing what would happen if the latter is kept unchecked, while another threat endangers humankind.

Batman V Superman Is Only In 3D?

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mrnoital

Recently the tickets for Batman V Superman went on sale, and I've been looking into buying some

but looking around at some of the different theaters in my city, and it would appear that BvS is only going to be in 3d, at least on opening weekend in my city

I went in to the theater I was planning on going to, to make sure, and it's true, only 3D

I still bought the tickets, but it might have been nice to have the choice

anyone else out there notice their city only having it in 3D?

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Bought a ticket for imax

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheExile285

According to Fandango, my local theater in MD has "Real 3D" and standard showings. Kind of disappointed that there is no regular IMAX showing at my theater...

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@drmagic:Was it imax or 3d imax? cause I had the option of 3d imax, but nothing anywhere without 3d

@theexile285: at least you have the option of a regular showing

in the end I'm not mad I'm seeing it in 3d, but out of a dozen theaters I looked at online, not 1 showing that isn't 3d

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@mrnoital: it i was imax also some regular showing. Maybe its because i live brooklyn where we got plenty of theaters to choose from

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.