DC takes Batman’s war on crime worldwide in a new hardcover anthology, Batman: The World. This 160-page book will feature Batman stories by creative teams from across the globe, taking place in their home countries. This original Batman project launches worldwide on Tuesday, September 14, 2021 and the complete anthology will be localized to the following international territories: North America, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, the Czech Republic, Russia, Poland, Turkey, Mexico, Brazil, China, Korea, and Japan.
This global collaboration is the first of its kind for DC, so join us for this phenomenon, proving that Batman is a true pop culture icon–and that the call for justice knows no borders.
- United States - Global City (Brian Azzarello - Lee Bermejo)
- France - Paris (Mathieu Gabella - Thierry Martin)
- Spain - Closed For the Holidays (Paco Roca)
- Italy - Ianus (Alessandro Bilotta - Nicola Mari)
- Germany - A Better Tomorrow (Benjamin von Eckartsberg - Thomas von Kummant)
- Czech Republic - Red Mass (Stepan Kopriva - Michal Suchanek)
- Russia - My Bat-Man (Kirill Kutuzov - Egor Prutov)
- Turkey - The Cradle (Ertan Ergil - Ethem Onur Bilgic)
- Poland - Defender of the City (Tomasz Kolodziejczak - Piotr Kowalski)
- Mexico - Funeral (Alberto Chimal - Rulo Valdes)
- Brazil - Where Are the Heroes? (Carlos Estefan - Pedro Mauro)
- South Korea - Muninn (Inpyo Jeon - Jaekwang Park - Junggi Kim)
- China - Batman and Panda Girl (Xi Xiaodong - Lu Xiaotong - Qiu Kun)
- Japan - Batman Unchained (Okadaya Yuichi)