aspen's Batman: The Killing Joke #1 - The Killing Joke review

Avatar image for aspen
  • aspen wrote this review on .
  • aspen has written a total of 150 reviews. The last one was for Poseidon Shrugged

Whats Going On?

Why am i feeling sorry for the Joker.I have to keep reminding myself that the Joker is a evil murderer because this issue keeps making you want to feel sorry for him.Believe me i dont but honestlly its not easy.
Now remember what i keep saying about,the most important part of a comic is the story and second is the art and third action.Well it seems that they got all three down perfectlly with this one.Infact i think this is the best comic featuring the Joker that ive ever read.I knew that alot of hype surrounded this iisue and although it took me forever to  finally check it out , well i finally did.Im so glad that i did because the Joker as a character becomes more clear as to his intentions.
I really cant wait to see the new Dark Knight now more than ever.I wonder if how they'll approach joker if at all touching on his past or not.