wolfkeepadri's Batman & Robin review

Avatar image for wolfkeepadri

Trash

From the weak and paper thin plot line to the script comprised solely of one-liners, there is nothing about this movie that is remotely worth watching, EXCEPT to make fun of it. The list of problems, both on technical and story levels is endless. This is the one movie that all batman and movie fans should vote to have written off from the batman franchise. I'm pretty sure even George Clooney didn't even want to make it. I don't blame him. Aside from some interesting costume designs, this movie offers nothing but a waste of time and a bag of heartache. Is there a rating below 1 star?

Other reviews for Batman & Robin

A BAT CREDIT CARD?!?!? 0

By The Angry Comic Book Critic       After seeing this and Batman Forever I have only one thing left to say to Joel Schumacher after this latest ass raping of the Dynamic Duo as sincerely as one human being can say to another FUCK YOU. I can not stress that enough this film was the One More Day Version for Batman is was that bad. It was so bad when I found a videotape (yes they were what pre-dated the DVD) of this in my closet that I owned when I was a kid and you know what I did with it?....I S...

Bat-Crap 0

I was in the mood to review another bad movie. So, Batman & Robin was the one I chose. Now before I go into it, I'm not going to lie. I actually like this movie. NOT because it's a good movie (I think it's a horrible movie), but it's so bad it gets to the point where it's kind of funny. Now, I will be going into spoilers here. I don't know how anything would be spoiled for you, but I just had to throw that out.The BadI like to start with the good first. But I had to start with bad here. You ...