Follow

Batman Inc.

Team » Batman Inc. appears in 85 issues.

Batman Inc. is the result of Bruce Wayne using the concept and idea of Batman to counter-act the idea of crime. His goal is to make Batman a global franchise and stop crime around the world.

Promos Images: "Are You Ready for Batman in November?"

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

Recent Batman-related news revealed that Batman " wants to make a franchise out of himself". November is the month that Batman Inc. begins in which more than one person can say "I am Batman".
    DC Comics.com posted:

"with NYCC in full swing, expect lots of BATMAN-centric chatter over the weekend."

They are all Batman
    Right now everything in the comic-verse is revolving around New York Comic Con and I'm sure that next week we'll get to see a lot of coverage from Babs, but what is this Batman-centric chatter we will be hearing about?
    We know that Bruce Wayne is coming back and that his return will bring a new team of Bat-centric characters, but what surprises me is that Bruce might not be the Gotham Knight anymore. From the promos that DC released that one I am focusing more on is the first one. 
    The image says: "Bruce Wyane may be back... but Dick Grayson is Gotham City's Dark Knight"

Then what will Bruce's role be once Batman Inc. begins? 
    -- Geo ( sora_thekey ), long time user, blogger, wiki editor of the Whiskey Media Sites, and an all time geek!  
    DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By DomDom

It seems like Bruce is going to be the (Global Batman) while Grayson's the (Gotham Batman).  That's just how it looks now.  Oh, and is the "Batman" comic series going to be the only comics focusing on Dick Grayson/Batman? 

Oh, and ummm the Batman in the (They are all Batman) pic, the one to the far left, looks like Tim Drake.  I mean he has a bo staff and i think that Bruce is standing with Damian.
    Decept-O

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Decept-O

These are indeed interesting and I admit I like a lot of the possibilites this opens for the Bat-Universe.  Some may not like it but I think it has the potential to really juice up things for Batman and readers.   

Just don't know, though, how many blasted comics there are going to be involving Batman, whether its Bruce or Grayson, that's the only catch.  

Nice job.
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By sora_thekey
    @DomDom said:
    "Oh, and ummm the Batman in the (They are all Batman) pic, the one to the far left, looks like Tim Drake.  I mean he has a bo staff and i think that Bruce is standing with Damian."
    Good point! Tim Drake is not there as Red Robin... I didn't even think of that... there's a possibility that the two Batmen will be Grayson and Drake rather than Bruce and Dick!

@Decept-O: Thanks!
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#4  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

It makes sense that Bruce is the global Batman, since he's the only one equipped to take on the larger JLA-type threats. 

Still, I cant wait for him to come back :D 

Bruce Wayne = Greatest character ever

DomDom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DomDom

Wicked! =)  My sis will love that possibility.
    batman_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By batman_is_god

God I hate Dick Grayson. 

BTW Tony S. Daniel can't draw Dick to save his life. Is that supposed to be an acrobat?
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By sora_thekey
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " It makes sense that Bruce is the global Batman, since he's the only one equipped to take on the larger JLA-type threats. "
    Actually that's not necessarily true. Dick is now part of the JLA so that means that he is just as capable to be the global Batman... He's just less experienced!
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @sora_thekey said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " It makes sense that Bruce is the global Batman, since he's the only one equipped to take on the larger JLA-type threats. "
    Actually that's not necessarily true. Dick is now part of the JLA so that means that he is just as capable to be the global Batman... He's just less experienced! "
    Not really, just because Dick is part of the JLA doesn't mean he's nearly as capable as Bruce. Bruce stands toe-to-toe with Darkseid and takes down White Martians. Dick couldn't do either of those, not because he's a worse hero or anything, he's just not the real Batman.
    sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sora_thekey
    @FadeToBlackBolt: True!
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#10  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @sora_thekey:
    i wouldnt take that pic too seriously  its a promo for Battle For The Cowl not Batman Inc

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.