Follow

Batman Inc.

Team » Batman Inc. appears in 85 issues.

Batman Inc. is the result of Bruce Wayne using the concept and idea of Batman to counter-act the idea of crime. His goal is to make Batman a global franchise and stop crime around the world.

Batman inc Good or Bad?

kevin88wk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By kevin88wk

What do you think of Batman inc?

My opinion:i honestly don't like the concept because i find it ridiculous that there would be more than one batman,what i mean is,batman isn't a roll or a costume that anyone can play/wear, Bruce Wayne is mythic without Bruce Wayne there is no batman he is irriplacable  like hes the only person that can be batman for ex when                 Dick Grayson took the roll of batman while Bruce was gone he wasn't nearly as good at it, Anyways whats your opinion of Batman inc  

Good or Bad?
     Good or Bad?
    velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By velle37

There's some of both..... 

We'll see how it turns out............
    JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I kinda like the concept, but we'll see.

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By TheCrowbar

Oh you mean DC's answer to Tony Stark? I'm upset this was done, but! I'll be reading reviews of people who bought it before buying it myself, there better be a damn good reason they're making Batman risk exposing himself like this.

Avatar image for vampireselektor
    VampireSelektor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By VampireSelektor

Grayson's run as Batman has been entertaining to watch, especially when you compare his first year to Batman's in Batman: Year One.  The Wayne > Grayson theory is just a new spin on the "he's not my dad, he's my stepdad" routine.

Croaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Croaker

The only thing that bothers me with it is that Bruce made it public. It makes perfect sense for him to use his wealth and knowhow to make new Batmen and build a network of crimefighters but it makes no sense for him to publicly link Bruce Wayne to Batman. It's downright stupid.

brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By brc2000

It's been decent so far. I think Scott Snyder's Detective Comics is the best Bat-book right now though.

supermanprime6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By supermanprime6

I think it is how things would actually happen if Batman were in the real world, except that Bruce appears in public at all the places Batman goes. That's pretty stupid. It wouldn't take long for people to figure out that he is Batman. Bruce wouldn't do that. Batman should go all over the world while Bruce appears to remain home. As far as the series goes, the first two comics were awesome. The third was not as good but hopefully four will redeem it. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.