Follow

Batman Inc.

Team » Batman Inc. appears in 85 issues.

Batman Inc. is the result of Bruce Wayne using the concept and idea of Batman to counter-act the idea of crime. His goal is to make Batman a global franchise and stop crime around the world.

Batman Inc. #6's secret member

thechessclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By thechessclub
    No Caption Provided
    Think about it. Jean-Paul Valley...It makes sense=P
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By PrinceIMC

Better than Jason Todd.

thechessclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thechessclub

I actually just looked up Wingman on comicvine and apparently he's already been around for a while. Wierd...

GamiSB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By GamiSB
    @thechessclub said: 

Except the part where JPV is dead.
    thechessclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thechessclub
    @GamiSB said:
    @thechessclub said: 

That's cute but this is a comic book character that we're talking about so your argument doesn't hold a grain of sand=P Also, No body was found. Read the last issue of his series.
    GamiSB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GamiSB
    @thechessclub said:
    @GamiSB said:
    @thechessclub said: 

That's cute but this is a comic book character that we're talking about so your argument doesn't hold a grain of sand=P Also, No body was found. Read the last issue of his series.
    Except we are not talking about some hack writer that just out of the blue decides to bring someone back but instead alludes and leaves hints throughout his work . Oh and as for the body, yeah it was found and attacked people in Blackest Night. It's not JPV.

More than anything the same argument against it being Jason Todd applies to Valley. Batman is giving the Wingman suit to someone so they can repair Wingman's reputation not so that they can repair their own. Valley and Todd both need to address some serious problems they had and neither are someone Bruce would ever trust with that big a responsibility.
    thechessclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thechessclub
    @GamiSB said:
    @thechessclub said:
    @GamiSB said:
    @thechessclub said: 

Except we are not talking about some hack writer that just out of the blue decides to bring someone back...
    I'm sorry...are you presuming that Grant COULDN'T pull it off?
    GamiSB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GamiSB
    @thechessclub said:

No I'm saying that if he were to do it he would do it right and not just pull it out his @$$ that it happened. Why don't you read all of my post and not just the first sentence.
    There would be set up, there would be subtle hints, and it would be backed by comic continuity. JPV is dead, there has never been the slightest hint since his last appearance in Blackest Night that he was coming back and the tone of that scene and the purpose for Wingman's resurrection doesn't fit with where JPV's character was last left.
    thechessclub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By thechessclub
    @GamiSB said:
    @thechessclub said:

No I'm saying that if he were to do it he would do it right and not just pull it out his @$$ that it happened. Why don't you read all of my post and not just the first sentence.
    There would be set up, there would be subtle hints, and it would be backed by comic continuity. JPV is dead, there has never been the slightest hint since his last appearance in Blackest Night that he was coming back and the tone of that scene and the purpose for Wingman's resurrection doesn't fit with where JPV's character was last left.
    Whoa bro, calm your bones. I stated in my second post that I hadn't realized Wingman wasn't a new character and haven't since tried to convince anyone that the Wingman character was in fact JPV. I was merely playing devils advocate above when inquiring if you felt Grant had the finesse to reveal a long dead character as a key player in his new series. I actually didn't know 'Wingman' was the name of the shadowed character Batman was talking to in the panel. I thought it was kind of a general term. Like he could call any member of Batman Inc 'Wingman.' I blatantly didn't read RIP so this literally was my first meeting this character. And I had forgot that we saw Azrael for a split second in Blackest Night. Sue me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.