new dynamic duo same formula

Telcalipoca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Telcalipoca

The current "dynamic duo " are Batman/dick and Robin/ Damian and though this particular robin is darker than any of the previous robins he still does what robin is meant to do for Batman.Daminan will keep dick from going over the line.damian has killed and when he came to the batfamily he didnt want to change his killing ways didnt understand why killing wasnt done, but he has chosen to abide by that rule.Though he has to be monitor constantly to make sure he doesnt slip or torture the criminal this dark kid is what will keep dick from going far by setting the example
.Dick is known for being a person with morals and maybe not as dark as batman hes not constantly on the line ,keepig himself from crossing it but dick has crossed it.Unlike Bruce when pissed he cant hold himself back a particular case i know of is probably most well known when blockbuster found out who nightwing was he blew up the apartments he lived/owned  and told dick it was just the beginning his family secret would be expose , every person he knows would be kill anyone he meets on the streets would be killed anyone with any connection to him would die and he knew dick wouldnt kill him , knew (or so he thought ) he wouldnt let tarantula(a bludheaven vigilante,who was there)  kill him either.Tarantula told him all he had to do is move out the way and blockbuster smilled and thought he wouldnt, dick looks at him and moves then watches tarantule blow his brains out right infront of him.Then theres the time he killed the Joker, everyone thought tim was dead killed eaten by croc dick was the first to arrive at the final confrontation point and dick was mad ,mad at joker for having killed Jason, cripple barbara and now Tim filled with range he beat him to death or beat him then strangle him but Bruce came and didnt want Jokers death to be on Dicks hands so he resitated joker.When people he knows are hurt he looses it and when hes pushed to a limit he looses it as well .against shrike he had being captured and beaten up by his ninja guys like a pinata. once he got out he beat the crap out shrike he took his wind away ,snapped his jaw loose procceds to futher work the face for the sake of inflicting pain with some never strikes in then mentions " i have his neck at the right angle.his breath whistles as i close his wind pipe" then dinah yells at dick to stop that snaps him back to normal and tells shrike he was about to make him a killer.dick has cross the line ,held back by others to keep him from crossing that line and he has worked in ways other heroes greatly dissaprove.As some guy with crutches that can beat you up  he befriended a mob family made the daughter the boss of the family and was going to get rid of all criminal elements other than his selected family to control the crime in bludheaven but  chemo blew up the city bofore he went to work on the other families.When he led the Outsiders his team  was according to Alan the white king(checkmate) a few degrees short of a terrorist group after they went to an african country where a tyrant was waging genocide and a) got rid of that countries bio chemicals which were enough to kill everyone in the country B) left the tryrant in some remote island alone for his entire life and replaced him someone else C) threaten new country leader if he doesnt improve the country   the same would happen to him.
what ive gotten at is that dick is a dark person and now that hes in charge of gotham hes going to get darker if let alone and thats where robin comes in.In an unusual way this kid that has killed and sometimes questions the good guys methods will be the key o keeping himself in check. hes not going to brighten up his world with  optimism, or naivety, or just looking at things bright with hope due to his age. No to change Damain and make sure he doesnt go back to his old ways or worse ways he has to keephimself in check he cant loose himself to rage like hes done in the past no usage of questionable methods or morals he will have to stry on the good path because any miss up and he will follow. This Robin though dark is doing his job as robin

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Captain13

I still wish it were Dick and Tim instead of Dick and Damian.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF

I love Dick Grayson bc of all of that. I dont think i ever realized how violent he really was. Tim's gotten him self in to the same situations, corssing the line again and again as Red Robin. Seems to me that Batman is creating quite the violent bergaid of assassins.
SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By SmoothJammin

interesting. good analysis

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.