Follow

Batman and Robin

Team » Batman and Robin appears in 3685 issues.

Potentially the best known and popular partnership of heroes in comic books, the dynamic duo is a team comprised of the legendary Batman and his loyal sidekick Robin. The identities of Batman and Robin have varied over time, but the titles have endured.

Comic Book Question of the Week Results: 02/26/13 'Who Should Be Robin?'

• 123 results
    mcbean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By mcbean

The dead Damian could be a clone ?

Herx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Herx

Steph and Cassi, no. I know that we're missing them right now, but to see them filling in the tinny *bursts out crying* shoes *keeps on crying* OF DAMIEN! would be disrespectful for all 3 characters. We'll see them reintroduced eventually,

Tim, despite (In my opinion) being the best of the robins, I would not like to see returning to the pixy boots. He's growing as a character as Grayson did before and is becoming red robin, no turning back. (plus the evil grin picture is him apparantly being possessed by something... i duno i haven't picked up titans in a while). Harper i just dont see it. She's good with electrics and was able to discover that batman pretty much maintains the gotham power system with his own system, but that sound more like (and this is because barbra is batgirl now) Oracle than Robin.

Really, if their going for the whole Damien death (i've still got my fingers crossed for a lazerus pit to be turning up), the most logical and respectfull thing would to have Bruce either go solo for a while, or realistically have someone else take the mantle of the bat for a while bruce IS (and this is, unfortuanatly, putting real world situations and rationalization into a comic universe) still in shock from the death of his son, and as far as this universe is concerned the second death caused by his roping in children on his crusade. But really I'm opting for DOC OCC (people dobted that he could be spiderman, so far he's doing a "superior" job of it *snigger*), Michy (holy kawabungas batman!) or Ibn al Xu'ffasch.

herrweis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By herrweis

we dont need another robin.let batman has tim,dick and jason and barbara he doesnt need anyone else.i hated damien as a character and idea anyway

and wasnt damien a clone anyway?not like really his son just his dna?

TheMatch328

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By TheMatch328

Here is my view on the situation I believe that Helena (Huntress) should become Robin, if you look at the reaction cover for Worlds Finest you can see a shadow of Batman now I do not read Worlds Finest and I do not know if her and Batman have ever met but I think if they meet in this issue I think Helena might become the next Robin. And my view on Tim becoming Robin is that I do not want to see him loose his wings I am hoping he adds that to the Robin costume if he becomes Robin I think the Robin costume is in need of an upgrade.

HellknightLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#105  Edited By HellknightLeon

Stephanie Brown. Yeah.

HellknightLeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By HellknightLeon

Wait... I change my vote! I want Carrie Kelly.

Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Dedpool

Stephanie Brown is first choice! But I wouldn't mind seeing Harper Row, or even Tim take the mantle back up.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#108  Edited By sora_thekey

C'Mon! Was I the only one who voted for Jubilee??

The Mast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#109  Edited By The Mast

I just...I just want my Cassie back.

SHAMELESS PLUG: http://www.facebook.com/BringBackCassandraCain

I thought this'd get more likes than it has (1), and she'd get more votes. Sadface.

thatlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By thatlad

I am disappointed in all the viners who voted for Harper Row.

WonderHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By WonderHunter

@ccraft said:

If Damian somehow doesn't come back, I hope there won't be another Robin. It just doesn't make sense that Batman would have another sidekick, his son died. That's the end of the Robins. If Tim went up to Batman saying "Batman needs a Robin" he's going to get punched, in the face!

I was thinking in the same line... beside all the Robins we already have, what happen here was too much. They must have some the nerve if they make the decision to bring other Robin andhonestly, i will be pissed. It's too soon, at least.

WonderHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By WonderHunter

@RedheadedAtrocitus said:

Maybe its just time for Batman to be solo for now and make good on Snyder's "Death of the Family" intention...make my Bruce a lone wolf now.

Yep.

theMightyMODOK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#113  Edited By theMightyMODOK

@ccraft said:

If Damian somehow doesn't come back, I hope there won't be another Robin. It just doesn't make sense that Batman would have another sidekick, his son died. That's the end of the Robins. If Tim went up to Batman saying "Batman needs a Robin" he's going to get punched, in the face!

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY !!!

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#114  Edited By sweatboy

Hahaha Michelangelo? Tim Drake is best Robin though. (Even Stephanie agrees?)

nxt174

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By nxt174

azrael should be robin

ScottyHawkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 122

#116  Edited By ScottyHawkeye

no one there should be no more robin screw sidekicks

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#117  Edited By Kairan1979

I really miss Cassandra Cain.

Nocturama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Nocturama

If someone has already mentioned, this I must have missed their post, but Squire will most likely be the new Robin. What with Knight being killed two issues earlier, Batman, Inc. has left Batman without a Robin and Squire without her "Batman" in the very same story arc, obviously Morrison has set it up as a fait accompli. Batman will take in the distraught Beryl Hutchinson, who has often been referred to as the "Robin" of England. Squire even has the meta ability to interpret information by touch, which only enhances her usefulness in detective work and she will probably find herself drawn into a new case while living at Wayne Manor. Of course, despite some initial resistance from Batman, she'll eventually don the Robin suit in one form or another and he'll tell her she's got some big shoes to fill, etc. That is, until...Damian is revived in the Lazarus Pit and comes back EVIL!!!!

ClintsEvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By ClintsEvilTwin

@thatlad said:

I am disappointed in all the viners who voted for Harper Row.

I'm more disappointed in DC for killing Robin again. It's getting old.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#120  Edited By sethysquare

stephanie brown must die. that horrible bicth

apg103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By apg103

Nightwing we all known was awesome. But Tim Drake was the best Robin, period. he was better than Damien as robin. I got no idea what D.C was thinking putting Tim on the back burner, to push Damien as robin. Tim should be robin. Bruce and Damien wasn't even interesting. Damien was a better side kick to Nightwing, he should just be placed in his comic, with another alias, instead of killing him, which everyone saw coming.

Alton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Alton

Robin as a character has always pretty much sucked so let's see Batman go solo from now on.

Gordon Kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#123  Edited By Gordon Kelly

I think Damian will be Robin again because he cant die. He is inmortal he is just taking a break from his Father- Batman. It would be nice to see Stephanie again as Robin since she was Robin in 2004 and was fired by Batman during the War Games gang series and fake death up to the events of RIP and now. Stephanie would be a good Robin if she douse not get fired by Batman again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.