haydenclaireheroes's Batgirl #15 - Collision Part Two: Engagement review

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes

Will You Marry Me?

Here is my video review for Batgirl issue 15. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for Batgirl #15 - Collision Part Two: Engagement

Will She Say I Do? 0

I haven't read a lot of this Batgirl series until Death of the Family, but since I have gotten the first story arc. What I've read of this series I've enjoyed, and not only the Death of the Family stuff. Gail Simone has done an excellent job on this series, and her removal from this series will be disappointing.PlotThis issue sees Batgirl placed with an ultimatum of marrying the Joker to save her mother. Also in this issue Alysia Yeoh phones Barbara's brother James Gordon Jr. (who set her up to ...

Batgirl #15 0

EngagementTo see this review with images, Click Here.Everybody has probably heard the big news already; Gail Simone has been fired off Batgirl. It seems an odd choice because Simone has a huge following, good sales, and a fairly consistent record of quality writing. I could have seen how she might have been let go in the early days of the DCNU since the original run of Batgirl left something to be desired, but it has been on a steady incline ever since, and I loved the last issue. Perplexing as ...