haydenclaireheroes's Batgirl #10 - The Flood, Part 2 review

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes

These Zombies were never dead but, they still pack a mighty hit

The cover was great and I loved it. The story starts out with the calculator wanting his daughter back. Batgirl saves a couple of girls and Babs is fixing up her hideout. Detective Gage is waiting on babs and he runs into steph. They have a weird conversation and he leaves. Wendy thinks that Babs is hiding something and thinks that Steph is weird. She stumbles into oracles hideout and oracle says she wants to help Wendy. The calculator gets ready to turn everyone into zombies. Everyone on any electronic devise turned into zombies. Oracle and Batgirl fight them but oracle ends up getting frozen from one of the zombies and that one Zombie was her father. In the end man bat,cat woman, and huntress are also under the calculator's spell. The best part of this issue was when everyone turned into Zombies and when we find out some of Batgirl's friends are also zombies. The worst part was the whole beginning with the calculator and the part were batgirl saves the girls. I thought it was just a waste of time. The art was good but, not the best. It was average. I recommend to pick it up because the ending was very good.