Bongo's reign of terror continues to cause conniptions with this year's riotous recipe for halfbaked horror: Start with a pinch of "bloody good" black humor courtesy of Garth Ennis (Preacher, Hitman) and John McCrea (Hitman, Jenny Sparks, Monarchy), add a dash of Victorian suspense by Troy Nixey (Jenny Finn, Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham), sprinkle it with the wonderful wizardry of Stan Sakai (Usagi Yojimbo), and top it off with a "bizarro" tale by Gotham's greatest villain and the rebel alliance's greatest hero, Mark Hamill. And if that is not enough to satisfy you, how about a deliciously delirious backcover by Dan Brereton (The Nocturnals)?
- In Springfield No-One Can Hear You Scream (Garth Ennis / John McCrea) - Bart sees an Itchy and Scratchy cartoon based on the movie "Alien." Later he dreams Springfield gets invaded. Is it a dream?
- I'm Not In Springfield Anymore! (Stan Sakai) - Wizard of Oz Simpsons style, with Lisa as Dorothy. (Try and think who fils the other roles)
- Homererectus (Troy Nixey) - Homer becomes a "primitive man" display. You'll have to guess when where and by who!
- Catastrophe In Substitute Springfields! (Mark Hamill / Bill Morrison, Jason Ho, & Mike Rote) - Professor Frink makes flawed Homer clones, if that's possible!
- Fearless Fables And Fictions (Not For The Faint- Hearted) (Artists share Halloween stories)
- Destroy All Simpsons (Godzilla-esque pin-up by Dan Brereton on the back cover)