Follow

Bart Allen

Character » Bart Allen appears in 1145 issues.

Hailing from the 30th century, Bart Allen is the grandson of the Flash, Barry Allen and Iris Allen. Originally using the name Impulse and trained by Max Mercury, Bart utilizes the same powers of super-speed possessed by his grandfather and fights crime alongside the Teen Titans, known as Kid Flash and Wally West's sidekick.

need help with essential Bart Allen stories.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By htb106

okay, I'm a massive Bart Allen fan and I'd like to know what everyone on the vine says is essential reading.

can you please just name the issue and why it's essential please, thanks in advance.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By htb106

Also, any significant issues of the Impulse book, there's a chance I might meet Mark Waid in November and I'd like to know what to get signed.

Thanks.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself

I don't know about specific issues but Young Justice, Impulse, Teen Titans, Infinite Crisis, Flash: The Fastest Man Alive, Final Crisis: Legion of Three Worlds

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By htb106

@danhimself: I'll try and track those down in trades, except for Impulse, I'm trying to get a collection of the single issues.

Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.