Follow

Bart Allen

Character » Bart Allen appears in 1153 issues.

Hailing from the 30th century, Bart Allen is the grandson of the Flash, Barry Allen and Iris Allen. Originally using the name Impulse and trained by Max Mercury, Bart utilizes the same powers of super-speed possessed by his grandfather and fights crime alongside the Teen Titans, known as Kid Flash and Wally West's sidekick.

Does anyone find it a weird that Bart was made through incest?

Avatar image for batflasharrow96
    batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By batflasharrow96

Baryy allen's son Don Allen married Meloni Thawne and had their son Bart but meloni thawne was a descendant of cobalt blue who was Barry Allen's secret twin brother(   IF YOU'RE CONFUSED LOOK HERE 
    http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Allen_Family    ).

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MrMiracle77

Given a 10 century gap between Barry and Meloni, and approximately 3.5 generations per century, there are 35 descendants separating the two.  That's a genetic similarity of .0000000003%

Depending on where you live, there's a stronger possibility that your own parents have a higher genetic similarity.

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By sweatboy

dude that's.....cousins, and not really first cousins,....you make it sound more intense. I mean aren't we ALL related somehow? like Mr Miracle showed there.....yeah like Mr Miracle shows us there's just a leeeeetle itty bitty family here

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#4  Edited By xerox_kitty
    @MrMiracle77 said:
    "Given a 10 century gap between Barry and Meloni, and approximately 3.5 generations per century, there are 35 descendants separating the two.  That's a genetic similarity of .0000000003%. 

Depending on where you live, there's a stronger possibility that your own parents have a higher genetic similarity. "
    This quote rocks. 

Why are so many people on here obsessed with incest & rape?!
    Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Final Arrow
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @MrMiracle77 said:
    "Given a 10 century gap between Barry and Meloni, and approximately 3.5 generations per century, there are 35 descendants separating the two.  That's a genetic similarity of .0000000003%. 

Depending on where you live, there's a stronger possibility that your own parents have a higher genetic similarity. "
    This quote rocks.  Why are so many people on here obsessed with incest & rape?! "
    I blame Doctor Light... and Aztek.
    Avatar image for batflasharrow96
    batflasharrow96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By batflasharrow96
    @xerox-kitty: i'm not obsessed with incest. i just forgot there was a 1000 year gap in the family tree
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By The_Martian
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " @MrMiracle77 said:

This quote rocks.  Why are so many people on here obsessed with incest & rape?! "
    Hentai XP
    MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By MrMiracle77

I'd like to point out that I'm in no way questioning the genetic stability of the OP.  Many of the colonies that started out here in the states had a fairly limited population, and only rare interaction with other colonies.  The same was true for many western settlements as well.  The probability of mono-genetic interaction was very high, but with only a very limited degree of overlap.

blur1528

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By blur1528

man I needed a laugh but I didn't know I was gonna find it here. You guys crack me up

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By htb106

best family reunion ever!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.