Follow

Bart Allen

Character » Bart Allen appears in 1153 issues.

Hailing from the 30th century, Bart Allen is the grandson of the Flash, Barry Allen and Iris Allen. Originally using the name Impulse and trained by Max Mercury, Bart utilizes the same powers of super-speed possessed by his grandfather and fights crime alongside the Teen Titans, known as Kid Flash and Wally West's sidekick.

Bart Allen needs a new Kid Flash Costume

Hippygoweee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hippygoweee

Well i was thinking and i hope comic book artists look it over sometime but,Am i right that Bart Allen needs a new costume? Since he returned things look like they have gone back to normal..he needs a newer and updated version, besides the Wally West look. 

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

The Flash family is all about legacy. I think Bart's costume is fine...aside from the fact that I've always thought it looked more like something a Reverse-Flash would wear.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Bart's costume is awesome and should remain unchanged and there are actually many tings different between the two costumes

Bart has a ring around his lightning bolt Wally does not. Bart has futuristic looking combat boots. Bart's mid section has the rigged stripe across it. As well Bart's mask is more Domino mask like while Wally's is more flat and bland
     Bart has a ring around his lightning bolt Wally does not. Bart has futuristic looking combat boots. Bart's mid section has the rigged stripe across it. As well Bart's mask is more Domino mask like while Wally's is more flat and bland

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Hippygoweee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hippygoweee
    Well they are based off eachother,the only thing i see is the boots,But i think he needs to get this crap updated,its so 1994...They kill him off,then bring him back,the least they can do is give him a new costume.
    spidey182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spidey182

i always thought it would be cool if he had a darker costume, mabye something simllar to his black lantern costume or the black flash one

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By htb106

his costume is fine as it is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.