Follow

Bart Allen

Character » Bart Allen appears in 1153 issues.

Hailing from the 30th century, Bart Allen is the grandson of the Flash, Barry Allen and Iris Allen. Originally using the name Impulse and trained by Max Mercury, Bart utilizes the same powers of super-speed possessed by his grandfather and fights crime alongside the Teen Titans, known as Kid Flash and Wally West's sidekick.

31st Century?

kidkami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kidkami

So if Bart Allen is the grandson of Barry Allen, how is he from the 31st century? Wouldn't there be a 1000 year difference? I'm sorry I'm new so this is all confusing Pre 52 stuff.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@kidkami: Barry spent a bit of time on the 31st century with Iris and got her pregnant

kidkami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Why were Barry and Iris in the 31st century in the first place. I remember hearing about it but no details.

ZicarxTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I don't know either that's what I'm tryong to figure out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.