Follow

Banshee

Character » Banshee appears in 2399 issues.

Banshee was a mutant with a sonic scream. Born in Ireland, he pursued a career in Interpol, the X-Men, Generation X as Co-Headmaster, and founded X-Corp. He was the father of Theresa Cassidy as well as Black Tom Cassidy's cousin. He has since become bonded to the Spirit of Variance.

Ultimate X-Men and Kick

Mr. Fahrenheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mr. Fahrenheit

So, it seems like the Banshee in UXM is alot like kick from New X-Men. In the last pannel is shows a few characters with new powers. Any one able to tell who has what?

Avatar image for the_shadow_knight
    The Shadow Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By The Shadow Knight

Mr. Fahrenheit says:

"So, it seems like the Banshee in UXM is alot like kick from New X-Men. In the last pannel is shows a few characters with new powers. Any one able to tell who has what?"

I'm not sure that they are new, I just think that they are like really augmented.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Mr. Fahrenheit

The Shadow Knight says:

"Mr. Fahrenheit says:
    "So, it seems like the Banshee in UXM is alot like kick from New X-Men. In the last pannel is shows a few characters with new powers. Any one able to tell who has what?"
    I'm not sure that they are new, I just think that they are like really augmented."

Well in the panel there is someone who looks like an Eagle, rogues has wings and grey skin, Dazzler had a wierd light on her sholders and Nightcrawler has these wierd lights in his hands. Any ideas?

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By grimm

rogue might be able to keep her stolen powers 

(always having colossus' skin and angels wings)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.