Follow

Bane

Character » Bane appears in 1056 issues.

Born sentenced to life in prison for the crimes of his father, the boy who would be come Bane learned that the strong survive, and the strongest become king. Forging himself into the pinnacle of physical and mental potential and becoming "king" of his prison, he learned of the Batman, "king" of Gotham City . Escaping and studying his quarry, Bane challenged and defeated Batman, becoming known as "The Man Who Broke the Bat".

Would Bane and Venom (Eddie Brock) be a good crossover team?

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I think that it really could be. They are both very threatening/intimidating personalities with brutal combat styles.fairly great fighting styles and similar views on justice and what's right. I would kill to see them team up. So, what do you think? Would Bane and Brock be a great teamup?

See my other similar thread here.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Could be interesting to me it all depends on what version of Bane shows up is he full venom freak or is he off the juice?

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@br_havoc said:

Could be interesting to me it all depends on what version of Bane shows up is he full venom freak or is he off the juice?

Off the juice. Suicide Squad version.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@br_havoc said:

Off the juice. Suicide Squad version.

Then I think that would be a cool story

DB150

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Fuck that will be an awsome crossover have you seen how buff they are

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.