Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7703 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

who is the worst avenger

• 153 results
    Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#151  Edited By Hawkeye446
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Hawkeye446 said:
     not really a team player.. "
    Completely untrue.Hulk has proven on several occasions when he's in the right mind frame (which is more times and than people let on) he is a very good team player. "
    So perhaps I don't know hulk well enough, but say he is, who is actually worse than him? Ok, maybe except Dr Druid...?
    Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#152  Edited By Shadow_Thief

Starfox

Rather than attempting to justify this myself, allow me to refer you here:
     http://www.cracked.com/article_16230_the-6-creepiest-comic-book-characters-all-time.html
    and here:
     http://www.cracked.com/article_16403_the-7-most-hilariously-mismatched-superhero-battles.html 

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#153  Edited By Hawkeye446
    @superboyrocks13 said:
    "

@Lex Diamonds: 
    sentry is cool

worst avenger(in my opinon) is scarlet witch she killed a few of her teamates

"
    Comparing Sentry to Scarlet Witch is interesting. I mean she was insane.. and so was Sentry... anyway..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.