Well, it's official

Avatar image for theannihilator
#1 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes is officially being replaced by Avengers Assemble. Take a look at the article hereand enjoy all of Loeb and Quesada's numerous lies!

Avatar image for x35
#2 Posted by X35 (6464 posts) - - Show Bio
TV Guide Magazine: Does that mean it will skew towards an older audience?
Jeph Loeb: No, but it will certainly have that kind of gigantic action and interacting among the characters and their voices that the movie has.
Avatar image for theannihilator
#3 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Because they didn't have a show like that yet! Or an Avengers show period!

The hardcore Marvel fans sure do love Ultimate Spider-Man! I also like how the article said that Ultimate Spider-Man is Disney XD's highest-rated show. It's not.

Avatar image for primepower53
#4 Posted by primepower53 (6064 posts) - - Show Bio

my thoughts exactly:

Loading Video...
Avatar image for remi
Avatar image for gambit1024
#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (10217 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

TV Guide Magazine: Does that mean it will skew towards an older audience?
Jeph Loeb: No, but it will certainly have that kind of gigantic action and interacting among the characters and their voices that the movie has.

Why do I not believe him?

Avatar image for theannihilator
#7 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi: This topic is about it being confirmed, thank you very much. Marvel TV News was the source for that article and all of them until this one.

Avatar image for thecommissar
#8 Posted by TheCommissar (148 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@X35 said:

TV Guide Magazine: Does that mean it will skew towards an older audience?
Jeph Loeb: No, but it will certainly have that kind of gigantic action and interacting among the characters and their voices that the movie has.

Why do I not believe him?

I'm not sure, but I have that same feeling. I just can't... quite... place it...

No Caption Provided

Oh... right... that show...

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:

@X35 said:

TV Guide Magazine: Does that mean it will skew towards an older audience?
Jeph Loeb: No, but it will certainly have that kind of gigantic action and interacting among the characters and their voices that the movie has.

Why do I not believe him?

Because you have more than one brain cell?
Avatar image for remi
#10 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Remi: This topic is about it being confirmed, thank you very much. Marvel TV News was the source for that article and all of them until this one.

Essentially the same thing.

Avatar image for theannihilator
#11 Edited by TheAnnihilator (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Remi: This topic is about it being confirmed, thank you very much. Marvel TV News was the source for that article and all of them until this one.

Essentially the same thing.

No. Not at all actually. Before it was speculation, this is confirmation. And there's also a lot more in this article than things about the Avengers show to talk about, but if you don't have anything relevant to say about the topic that's fine.

Avatar image for remi
#12 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Remi said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Remi: This topic is about it being confirmed, thank you very much. Marvel TV News was the source for that article and all of them until this one.

Essentially the same thing.

No. Not at all actually. Before it was speculation, this is confirmation. And there's also a lot more in this article then things about the Avengers show to talk about, but if you don't have anything relevant to say about the topic that's fine.

An official press release from Marvel isn't speculation.

Avatar image for theannihilator
#13 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Remi said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Remi: This topic is about it being confirmed, thank you very much. Marvel TV News was the source for that article and all of them until this one.

Essentially the same thing.

No. Not at all actually. Before it was speculation, this is confirmation. And there's also a lot more in this article then things about the Avengers show to talk about, but if you don't have anything relevant to say about the topic that's fine.

An official press release from Marvel isn't speculation.

When the authenticity of it is up for question, yes, yes it is.

Avatar image for remi
#14 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

When the authenticity of it is up for question, yes, yes it is.

Marvel themselves saying that it won't get a third season, which is the same as a cancellation, shouldn't raise the question of authenticity.

Avatar image for theannihilator
#15 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

When the authenticity of it is up for question, yes, yes it is.

Marvel themselves saying that it won't get a third season, which is the same as a cancellation, shouldn't raise the question of authenticity.

When the only source of this information is a blogspot called "Marvel TV News", yes it should.

Avatar image for remi
#16 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Remi said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

When the authenticity of it is up for question, yes, yes it is.

Marvel themselves saying that it won't get a third season, which is the same as a cancellation, shouldn't raise the question of authenticity.

When the only source of this information is a blogspot called "Marvel TV News", yes it should.

So they got the scoop. You could have just said in the news article that the other sites have confirmed this or posted a link instead of making this thread.

Avatar image for theannihilator
#17 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1048 posts) - - Show Bio

@Remi said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Remi said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

When the authenticity of it is up for question, yes, yes it is.

Marvel themselves saying that it won't get a third season, which is the same as a cancellation, shouldn't raise the question of authenticity.

When the only source of this information is a blogspot called "Marvel TV News", yes it should.

So they got the scoop. You could have just said in the news article that the other sites have confirmed this or posted a link instead of making this thread.

Thanks for the advice, dad. Considering this article has information coming from Loeb and Quesada about multiple subjects, I think I'm ok making a thread about it. But I guess I'll listen to you next time o' King of Comicvine. Your word is surely law then!

Avatar image for remi
#18 Posted by Remi (613 posts) - - Show Bio

Good to know.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
#19 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (12490 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just sad. :( I love Avengers EMH. and Ultey spidey gets renewed -__-

Avatar image for powerherc
#20 Posted by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes being cancelled is sad news, imo.

I hope Avengers Assemble keeps the team on track kinda like what happened when 'Justice League' became 'Justice League Unlimited.'

Avatar image for x35
#21 Posted by X35 (6464 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc: Frustrated that EMH never got the chance to do Hercules?

Avatar image for tg1982
#22 Posted by tg1982 (2832 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024 said:

@X35 said:

TV Guide Magazine: Does that mean it will skew towards an older audience?
Jeph Loeb: No, but it will certainly have that kind of gigantic action and interacting among the characters and their voices that the movie has.

Why do I not believe him?

Because his lips are moving (figuratively speaking ofcourse).

@PowerHerc said:

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes being cancelled is sad news, imo.

I hope Avengers Assemble keeps the team on track kinda like what happened when 'Justice League' became 'Justice League Unlimited.'

Me too, but honestly? I'm not going to hold my breath.

Avatar image for powerherc
#23 Edited by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@PowerHerc: Frustrated that EMH never got the chance to do Hercules?

Yes, I am.

I hold out hope that Hercules will appear in the next series, though.

@tg1982 said:

@PowerHerc said:

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes being cancelled is sad news, imo.

I hope Avengers Assemble keeps the team on track kinda like what happened when 'Justice League' became 'Justice League Unlimited.'

Me too, but honestly? I'm not going to hold my breath.

Me either.

Avatar image for dbutler69
#24 Posted by dbutler69 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

This sucks. Earth's Mightiest Heroes was the best animated thing MArvel has ever done. I only heop the next Avengers cartoon can be as good, but I doubt it.

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
#25 Posted by Necrotic_Lycanthrope (2501 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1024:

Because Loeb can't even lie believable out of a wet paper bag.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.