Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7703 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Kevin Feige announces updates to the Captain America sequel

Avatar image for chainlinkedfilms
    ChainLinkedFilms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ChainLinkedFilms

Recently producer Kevin Feige announced two new details about the Captain America sequel....

1) Captain America will be facing personal challenges after being frozen for nearly 70 years.

2) S.H.I.E.L.D. will be pretty involved in the storyline. (Two predictions: rift developing between Nick Fury and Maria Hill; Steve Rogers developing a close relationship with Sharon Carter.)

To read more about it, please check out this link:

http://dmconnectioncomics.blogspot.com/2012/05/updates-on-captain-america-sequel-and.html

GTG12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By GTG12

Sounds cool. I hope Bucky is in it.

Avatar image for chainlinkedfilms
    ChainLinkedFilms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ChainLinkedFilms

If I were Feige, I'd try to insert Bucky into the last Captain America film and/or Avengers film.

One thing for sure: I don't think Joe Johnson incorporated Bucky very well in the first Captain America film.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CrimsonCake

To bad Phil Coulson probably won't be able to fight side by side with captain america in this film.

X35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 163

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By X35

bringing bucky back in the 2nd flick is dumb.......the whole point of the winter soldier story is bucky has to have been dead for a while..........bringing him straight back in cap 2 is like "so what?". he's definitely a third film character...............maybe have the winter soldier appear in the shadows ssassinating someone in iron man 3 or something.......but going straight in with the winter soldier story in cap 2 is the dumbest thing they could do.

MadRooster81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By MadRooster81

@X35 said:

bringing bucky back in the 2nd flick is dumb.......the whole point of the winter soldier story is bucky has to have been dead for a while..........bringing him straight back in cap 2 is like "so what?". he's definitely a third film character...............maybe have the winter soldier appear in the shadows ssassinating someone in iron man 3 or something.......but going straight in with the winter soldier story in cap 2 is the dumbest thing they could do.

Agreed. Build up to Winter Soldier in the 2nd movie and aim for him in the third.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#7  Edited By TheCannon

I hope MODOK and Baron Von Strucker are the villains. Wait on Zemo and Winter Soldier for Cap 3.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#8  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Marvel's biggest challenge here and something I hope the focus on the most is explaining how Cap is a man out of time and why that's so important to his character and the why he acts and thinks. I also hope they start the movie, maybe in the opening credits, showing Cap actually being found in the ice. They skipped that whole part in the first movie and we saw it for a split second in the Avengers movie, but I hope they showcase it much more heavily in this film.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.