Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7694 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Ghost Rider in The Avengers 2,3 or maybe 4?

jordan999fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I know Ghost Rider won't be in any Avenger movie and was never in the comics but imagine in one of the films its night The Avengers are getting beat by this group of demons and they start to hear a loud motorcycle roar and feel rumbling The Avengers have no idea what it is but the Demons start to freak out one of them say "Is it him?" another "No it can't be he's dead!" Another "No he's fake." Then a huge demon walks up and says "OHHHHH HE IS NOT FAKE OR DEAD." Then Flames fly by the group of demons is no split down the middle and the ones in the front of the ones on the right are in the air spinning because they were hit by his chain the motorcycle stops he pulls out his shotgun and blows away the rest on the right then half the ones on the left then kills the rest with the chain then stares and points at the big one and uses the "Penance Stare" on the big demon then the Avengers stand up and ask who are you in response he says "I am The Devils creation, Gods most powerful weapon, I am THE GHOST RIDER!" Then he turns back into Johnny Blaze and smirks and obviously Tony Stark is a little jealous.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I honestly think having him take out the Demons as Johnny Blaze, and then later revealing he still has the powers of the Ghost Rider would be better.

I would also still like it to be Nicolas Cage.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.