Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7704 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Avengers 2: Focus on their status as superheroes?

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cool idea man! I'd love to see a cheesy scene with Cap and Iron Man in Avengers Tower,just talking. Suddenly there's an explosion outside. Tony's like:"That's our cue". I think that the Avengers membership cards could work onscreen aswell. A scene with all of the Avengers arriving from different places could be awesome.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By oldnightcrawler

I kinda like the idea of a scene with Ironman trying to explain to Cap' and Thor what a superhero is, and pulling out an old Captain America comic book he got from his dad to do so..

Then Hawkeye wonders by, commenting,"hey, I read that. It wasn't very good.."

at which point we see that Bruce is in the room, and he replies with, "no. it was great."

BigMaraSpence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BigMaraSpence

That's a pretty neat idea! It would have to be really early in the movie (or as a funny "after credits" scene) though. Considering Thanos will almost certainly be the villain, a scene that simple and fun doesn't seem like it would have a spot in the middle of all the crazy action that will happen.

_I_AM_THOR_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never understood why J-Whedon chose the 2 Avengers that had NO SuperPowers to put in the movie when he could’ve chosen them with Powers, it makes sense now to have QUICKSILVER because he is basically like THE FLASH of Marvel and SCARLET WITCH is Marvel’s answer to WONDER WOMAN, Avengers 2 will be very very exciting!

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_i_am_thor_: Oh I don't know I thought Hawkeye had more value to the team his trick arrows being versatile makes up for no powers, Widow on the other hand I agree with. As to Scarlet Witch I thought of her as the Zatanna of the team.

young_beamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i totally agree with this, but i think they kinda choose a subject, villain, or happening and to focus on in the movies. but yeah while doing this they sacrifice the "we're superheroes" feeling.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.