Follow

Avengers

Team » Avengers appears in 7699 issues.

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes and foremost super-team... "There came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born - to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand! Heed the call, then - for now, the Avengers Assemble!"

Angela Future Avenger?

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EarthsMightiest

She has a nice two page spread in the Avengers Now Handbook (of course Nikki from future GOTG had a three page spread, I don't get that). It seems inevitable that post Hickman she will part of the new team.

Thoughts? Is she Marvel's answer to Wonder Woman?

No Caption Provided

or maybe we are looking at a new Defenders type book aka Avengers: Asgardian Swimsuit edition with Angela, Female Thor, Lady Sif and Valkyrie!

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No, Angela shouldn't be an Avenger. She's a tad monstrous. As for the answer of Marvel's Wonder Woman, aesthetically, it would be Sif, battle skilled would be maybe Sif as well but I could argue against that by choosing Valkyrie and in overall popularity/symbolism, I would go with Captain Marvel.

And ex-nay on the Asgard swimsuit edition, thank you very much. For both sexes.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By EarthsMightiest

@ms-lola:

I think it is inevitable that Angela is going to be on the team, you don't pay allot of money for a product and than not promote it, same with Miracleman in IMO, at the end of Hickmans Secret Wars MM will be in the Marvel Universe whatever form that takes and he will be an Avengers.

Will see, Marvel has down it before!

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@earthsmightiest: I think almost everyone gets to be an Avenger at one point, so Angela joining in the future seems feasible. I've seen some interesting swimsuit editions, haha, but there's been some I'd rather pretend never happened.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.